Thread: Health Essence Storage tank emptied.

Default Health Essence Storage tank emptied.

Has anyone else had their health essence storage tank completely emptied? We have a level 10 health tank that was at least 1/3 full and today when an officer asked why he could not start an earth war because we lacked rune essence, I looked into it. we had about 1900 essence in there and 3000 is needed and then drained when an earth war is started. No way we could have started that many earth wars to drain the tank completely empty.

Blog Entries

The people who start our earth wars recently told us rather suddenly that they need ALL four types of essence in order to keep declaring war. Sure enough, when I looked, all their tanks were mostly empty. I don't know how much they had before they told us they ran out, but given that their non-health tanks were 100% full the previous time I looked before they asked, I was a little surprised that they ran out out all four essences without having nagged us to fill their tanks earlier. I know they declare a lot of earth wars, but their health tank has always been lower than the rest, and earth wars would use up essence evenly, so if it was only earth wars, they would've needed more health essence before the other types ran out, but when I looked, all of their tanks were very low, and in fact, their defense tank was at 0, while health had a few thousand.

I don't know for sure if all their tanks got emptied out suddenly, but I thought it was very odd that their defense tank was lower than their health tank. If all their essence just vanished, it would explain how that happened.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Nope, Health tank is still half full right now.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

We don't do earth wars often enough to drain our health that fast. maybe 6 gates a week during the 3 day blue crystal time. So 2/3 so far has had less essence suddenly.

Blog Entries

i agree on first reading i thought it was something else, but losing *all* essence in any tank for an established guild that had tanks of any level is a very big surprise...