Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: New Monthly General:Guinevere

Blog Entries

Sooooooooooooooooo I see it's still listed as "Rose Stuff". How many days will this take to fix? Anyone want to start a betting pool? Closest to the right day without going over gets an in-game tribute our undying respect?

Boot Me Gently
    ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CastleAgeBrock View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooo I see it's still listed as "Rose Stuff". How many days will this take to fix? Anyone want to start a betting pool? Closest to the right day without going over gets an in-game tribute our undying respect?
    Never ....

Quote Originally Posted by retribution@gmail View Post
    Never ....
    Never +1 ...considering the new devs dont even read in here ...i say the mods should just quit (or protest) thats popular these days lol and let the devs deal with all the chaos and maybe we will get some responses, fixes and updates not just "i dunno"

MY KEEP ...PvPvM approved ...kinda http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...user=700566210

yeah, "Stuff" was annoying me too so I've just written "Staff" on a post it note and put it on my screen when I'm about to login - problem solved!

5. Default

Does anyone know what level she unlock's at?

stuff the same as staff ,phatom the same as phantom ca needs spellchecker

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedQueen View Post
    Does anyone know what level she unlock's at?
    Should be somewhere around 280-290 if it follows the pattern of previous heroes.
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Her weapon is called Rose Stuff lol

Oh and I like the artwork.
    Was hoping mistakes like this would fade with the new devs..... rose stuff... really.... clearly should be rose staff... and I agree on the artwork

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Exactly what the f do Guinevere and King Arthur have to do with the story in this game ???
    I agree... I was already not really at all liking the whole Hrothbeort angle.... I like the fantasy aspect of this game... the more in deapth the high fantasy portrayal the better lol. Im not a fan of this medieval tone creeping in personally... just IMO
    ✨☽ ₩ΛⱤƊⱤU ☾✨ ~ 10F612 ~ Veiled Realms Squad 7

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Artwork is nice, but that's about the only positive I can think of.

On second thought, another positive is that I don't need this general. That's good too.
    So looks like I need this general now. Have a campaign goal to spend red potions on, so need a new aggressive general(other red generals are stuck due to lack of colored crystals)...and she would be better than Annika for me, so might as well get her.
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

I don't see any rose stuff I do see a rose staff though
    I don't know if too many questions can kill you or if too much knowledge can kill you, but I'm sure you can die laughing