Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Has Castle Age spam grown stale?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    19,314
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Has Castle Age spam grown stale?

    The packaging says "Best Used By August 16, 2010". It smells ok still. What do you guys think?
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    The packaging says "Best Used By August 16, 2010". It smells ok still. What do you guys think?
    I think I can manage to reply to a spam thread 3 times and then I am done.
    Say to NO to Off-Topic

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    19,314
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    They do make pills to enhance your stamina now.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

  4. #4

    Default

    This is my second reply, next one is my last
    Say to NO to Off-Topic

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    19,314
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I hope you make it impressive. The bar is set really high.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    5,329

    Default

    Yes dazzle us with your brilliance! Eh the game has been dying since I started playing lolz. I think it's like Twinkies! It shall never actually spoil.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ₳ӿŀ View Post
    This is my second reply, next one is my last
    This right here is what is wrong with spammers now a days.

    Can't be bothered to pay attention long enough to make more than 3 one line posts.

    Then they try and pass it off as spam.

    I'm not saying that my own spam is so amazing but damn, at least it's better than those one line in a hurry wannabes.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

    "Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    19,314
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Bro.

    Srsly.

    The words.

    Stahp.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    This right here is what is wrong with spammers now a days.

    Can't be bothered to pay attention long enough to make more than 3 one line posts.

    Then they try and pass it off as spam.

    I'm not saying that my own spam is so amazing but damn, at least it's better than those one line in a hurry wannabes.
    I need to improve my title somehow. Besides I prefer to spam threads not posts.

    KBye
    Say to NO to Off-Topic

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Posts
    22,152
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    I have the worst title ever. Annoying devs. -_-
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •