Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 100vs100 rollbacks.

Please fix this! It's very hard to play when you think you are in and you drop tokens. Then no you are not in and have to keep doing this several times. Everyday! I have only had it happen to me in the first HvH battle of the day, but it's making it not worth battling that one much longer if no is going to even bother fixing it or even trying to!

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Still happening, and since you trip 5 times to spend 1 token, the rollbacks are like a tripping multiplier. You trip a million times, manage to spend your tokens, then a rollback happens and you gotta trip all over again.

Please do something about this devs?
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

More rollbacks this morning.
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

100 v game reset gain used tokens then back to start full tokens pls start a new thread as im not sure how to thanks

5. Default

No point in addressing anything anymore in this game, it won't get to the devs' attention...these rollbacks are still happening, I spent 2x or 3x more stamina to get into 1 batlle

Ugh now having it in 10 vs 10 battles also. It takes the stamina and then opts me right back out. Why is this not being fixed or at least looked at? It really ruins battles.