Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 100vs100 rollbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    This is interesting. You posted this at 2pm instead of 2am (which is what the other posts show up as, according to my display of the forum clock).

Did the problem change time slots, or is it showing up in more than one time slot now?
    Personally i have experienced this bug in 2 different battle time slots as you said, yeap.
    army code: 1D4D50

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Still a thing. Sadly.
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

100s still reseting in the morning battle uk time .need to put additional stamina to rejoin and use tokens devs pls fix happening regularly now last 7 battles

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Rollbacks still happening.
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

5. Default

Devs, the game is a mess in this slot, almost every day these rollbacaks happen. One minute you think you are down to 2 tokens, then you are at 8 again. It's horrible. If anyone actually listens any more, please sort it out?

It has been happening to me as well. joined and hit 4 times. One of those 4 joins, i spent all 10 tokens but then i had to start again and again.

[using web3]
    Last edited by Ragesath; 02-17-2017 at 10:16 AM.

50 mins ago (same time as first 100vs100 of the day) we started a regular 5h battle, we got EO, i logged in battle spending 10 stamina, tried to spend tokens, didnt manage to spend even one, it rolled back and logged me out of battle, had to join again and spend another 10 stamina and tried about 30 clicks to toss 5 enrage tokens. The combination of rollbacks and tripping is also now available in regular battles.

Platform: web3, browser: google chrome.
    army code: 1D4D50

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jim[Gr] View Post
    50 mins ago (same time as first 100vs100 of the day) we started a regular 5h battle, we got EO, i logged in battle spending 10 stamina
    Shouldn't classic battles cost 15 stamina?
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

fix the game its so slow blue balls again pls fix asap

The Roll backs in battle, especially the HvH's are getting unbearable, rolled back x5 times this morning having to opt in x5 and spending stamina each opt in. What is more irritating is they game lets you drop tokens first before it rolls back to zero.... hurry up and fix this fault please devs it has gone on far too long now... Thank you