Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Maintenance Issues [1/3/2017]

Quote Originally Posted by TvR View Post
    Is that a trick question ? I prefer to have my items back and my complaint resolved, receiving the same email 7 times is not what I call good service.
    So you would prefer to hear silence until they resolve the issue. Understood. Some of us like to know they haven't forgotten about our tickets. Even though we understand there was a huge, huge volume of new tickets after the maintenance cycle and CS is probably still working through the back log. It's nice to know they took the time to let us know they are still working on the issue.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    So you would prefer to hear silence until they resolve the issue. Understood. Some of us like to know they haven't forgotten about our tickets. Even though we understand there was a huge, huge volume of new tickets after the maintenance cycle and CS is probably still working through the back log. It's nice to know they took the time to let us know they are still working on the issue.
    Took the time ? It's copy and paste then send. Same words in all 7 emails and despite the same thing being said in them all, I'm not convinced I am likely to get my missing stuff back and I have to just accept, this is how bad things are going to be with Gaea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Your #10 is really almost the same as #3, so I'd suggest filling out the Google form for that one. Gaea CS hasn't gotten through all of the reports of people losing points from bug #3, that's why most of us got that emails stating they are still working on the problem. Be patient here.

As for the autocollect, that has always been a problem in CA. Sometimes it works, other times not and we don't know why. I don't believe that has anything to do with the maintenance, which is why it's got it's own thread here in TS to be addressed. I assume you've submitted a ticket on that issue, so it's in the queue.
    Respectfully, Mursilis, "almost the same" is not the same. Bug 3 says "Conquest Duel Points reset, Demi Pts reset, FP=0, Territory=0." Conquest duels, demi points and territories have nothing to do with Duei Champion/Festival Duels. Fortunately, it did not happen to me, personally, but to guild members. I've encouraged all guild members to submit a ticket via the Google form since the Report/Contact App on Facebook does not seem to function properly. That remains their responsibility.

As for the Auto-collect, it was working in 100v100 the majority of the time from all reports I've heard and my own personal experience. The anomalies I saw, seemed to be related to the timing of the person's next activity in the game after the 1 hour collect period for 100v100 had passed. If they did not get into the game before the next 100v100 schedule, regardless of whether our guild was on for that timeframe, they would not get the auto-collect, but if they did something before that next scheduled battle time, they saw the auto-collect. Now it seems to not be working at all.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Oh. There's the problem. The Report/Contact option on Facebook is flaky at best, and it's been completely broken for me for a very long time, possibly years now. I think Flarin confirmed that Facebook just sends most messages into a black hole that never makes it to the Castle Age devs. Only use the Facebook Report/Contact if you want to contact Facebook about Castle Age, not if you want to reach the Castle Age devs. If you want to reach the Castle Age devs, use the "Support" link from within the game (at the left of that top line of text).
    I used it successfully in June and July of this year and received responses from "Smith" at Phoenix Age. Since Phoenix Age is no longer involved and it appears that their customer service site has been shut down, I have little faith in that process. If you read further, you would see that I also submitted the problem through the GoogleDoc link in the OP, as well. I just clicked that Support link from within the game and was directed to a new form for Gaea, which is relatively new, so I will use that for future problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TvR View Post
    Took the time ? It's copy and paste then send. Same words in all 7 emails and despite the same thing being said in them all, I'm not convinced I am likely to get my missing stuff back and I have to just accept, this is how bad things are going to be with Gaea.
    Well, then that's your problem if you don't have any faith in a CS team you've never dealt with before. I won't try to convince you otherwise, other than to say I'm happy they followed up on the ticket I opened and didn't just close it like Kabam used to.

Quote Originally Posted by MOMsterJW View Post
    Respectfully, Mursilis, "almost the same" is not the same. Bug 3 says "Conquest Duel Points reset, Demi Pts reset, FP=0, Territory=0." Conquest duels, demi points and territories have nothing to do with Duei Champion/Festival Duels. Fortunately, it did not happen to me, personally, but to guild members. I've encouraged all guild members to submit a ticket via the Google form since the Report/Contact App on Facebook does not seem to function properly. That remains their responsibility.

As for the Auto-collect, it was working in 100v100 the majority of the time from all reports I've heard and my own personal experience. The anomalies I saw, seemed to be related to the timing of the person's next activity in the game after the 1 hour collect period for 100v100 had passed. If they did not get into the game before the next 100v100 schedule, regardless of whether our guild was on for that timeframe, they would not get the auto-collect, but if they did something before that next scheduled battle time, they saw the auto-collect. Now it seems to not be working at all.
    Yes I know what the listed bug says. What I am saying is that the issue appears to be of the same type, a value you had assigned to your character that has been reset. It is why I suggested if you've already filled out a ticket you should also fill out the Google doc form. You don't have to of course, it was only a suggestion.

As for auto collect, that's been an issue ever since it was introduced. People have been having problems with that long before the recent maintenance cycles. That's why I can't see it being associated with the maintenance, since it's failed on multiple occasions before. There is a separate thread regarding this issue though, so let's keep discussion of it there instead of buried here.
    Last edited by Mursilis; 01-16-2017 at 01:09 PM.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

We are seeing auto-collect functioning again, today, so whether it was just that we weren't watching it closely enough or a fix has been installed, it seems "fixed" to us now.

I am unsticking this. All issues should be resolved except for blue swirl which we are still working on.

Quote Originally Posted by Superd View Post
    I am unsticking this. All issues should be resolved except for blue swirl which we are still working on.
    Still cannot see the new Chaos Promo and autocollect for 100vs100 isn't working.
    Last edited by Tripping; 01-17-2017 at 12:15 PM.
    Devs trying to fix tripping:

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    Still cannot see the new Chaos Promo and autocollect for 100vs100 isn't working.
    Neither of which is an issue from the maintenance. There are separate threads for each as a result.