Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Issues [1/3/2017]

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Still no promo showing here
    Apparently devs don't like money anymore.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HughMan View Post
    I've checked the spam folder, the trash folder and in the different sub-tabs for promotions and social on my email account. No ticket number has been sent to me for this incident. I still have my emails on tickets I submitted to Phoenix Age back in June, 2016 and May, 2016, but that was the other company.
    My army code is 78A987. I have an active Easy campaign in process. I fought an Azriel for the 3rd monster of the campaign and did 30,046,938 damage on Monster Code 2sj72ml5kwc:1. The icon indicating that the 5% damage was reached is displayed. When I collected on the monster on 1/4, I did not get credit. It still shows 0/1 for the Azriel. There are about 243 hours left for my campaign but I don't want to fight another Azriel with all the other monsters left to do on the campaign. I used the Contact/Report function for Castle Age on Facebook but have not received any ticket number or confirmation of receipt of the problem report, so I completed the form posted in the OP, as well. Don't know if there is anything else I can do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Weird. Well you filled out the form, so that should give the same information to CS to be able to handle your issue. May take a few days, but sounds like you have plenty of time on your campaign to get this sorted.
    Well, I've waited more than a few days. I have not received any email confirming the "ticket" that may or may not have been created when I used the Report/Contact App option on Facebook. I have not received any email regarding the form I completed from the link in the OP. Yes, I have checked all areas, including Spam and Trash in my email. I have 77 hours left on my campaign and still have not received credit for the 5% damage I did on the Azriel.

I have a screen print .jpg saved on my computer, but don't know how to insert it here.

Well, I've waited more than a few days. I have not received any email confirming the "ticket" that may or may not have been created when I used the Report/Contact App option on Facebook. I have not received any email regarding the form I completed from the link in the OP. Yes, I have checked all areas, including Spam and Trash in my email. I have 77 hours left on my campaign and still have not received credit for the 5% damage I did on the Azriel.

I have a screen print .jpg saved on my computer, but don't know how to insert it here.
    If you could upload the screen print to imgur.com and email me the URL I can try to forward it along to Gaea with your other information to see what they can do.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

Blog Entries

I used the Report/Contact App option on Facebook.
    Oh. There's the problem. The Report/Contact option on Facebook is flaky at best, and it's been completely broken for me for a very long time, possibly years now. I think Flarin confirmed that Facebook just sends most messages into a black hole that never makes it to the Castle Age devs. Only use the Facebook Report/Contact if you want to contact Facebook about Castle Age, not if you want to reach the Castle Age devs. If you want to reach the Castle Age devs, use the "Support" link from within the game (at the left of that top line of text).
    Last edited by Falco; 01-13-2017 at 02:46 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Quote Originally Posted by Superd View Post
    Hi All,

So to start the maintenance was successful and we shouldn't have to have another one like this in the future. Below is a list of issues and current progress.

Bug 1: Did not receive Chest Roll. This could have been a display issue. Clear your cache if you are on browser. Everyone should have received it. If not reach out to customer service.
    Bug 2: Web3/Web4/Faecbook Blue Swirl issue. This is being looked into.
    Bug 3: Conquest Duel Points reset, Demi Pts reset, FP=0, Territory=0. We have made progress on this and hope to start sending out corrections in the next few days. If you have experienced this fill out this google form and list what you have lost. If you already filled it out (CS has been giving them out) you are good. If there is any other losses other than items mentioned here let me know. Google Doc:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7uvCjmFq3Qx72XoBar_d8bDPoo3uHerh9S1c-ztmXTf4MfA/viewform?c=0&w=1
    Bug 4: Superreward Purchases not recieving currency. This has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue reach out to customer support.
    Bug 5: Did not receive items from Stone Cold Promo. Promo has ended. For those missing rewards they have been sent. Contact customer service if you have issues.
    Bug 6: Cannot log into ios. Resolved. Let us know if you are having issues.
    Bug 7: Cannot use potions on Generals Web3/Facebook. Is this working for anyone? Does IOS have this issue? Is this related to Big Blue Swirl?
    Bug 8: Unable to see new promo pack. This is being looked into

It would be great if you could respond to list 1-7 and tell me if and how they are affecting you.
    So, in reading through all the threads on this post, I saw 2 other bugs reported. Numbers were off, but the other issues were:

Bug 9: Unable to do fortifications in Land Of Earth. This was fixed.
    Bug 10: Festival Duels (aka Duel Champion) ranks were reset to start point - NO RESPONSE to this one.

Let's also add something reported in a different thread in Tech Support:

Bug 11: Autocollect on 100v100 battles appears to be broken.

I don't see any updates by Mursilis or SuperD for these 3 other issues. Has Gaea decided they're done "fixing" the breaks that occurred following the "maintenance"?
    Last edited by MOMsterJW; 01-15-2017 at 07:35 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MOMsterJW View Post
    So, in reading through all the threads on this post, I saw 2 other bugs reported. Numbers were off, but the other issues were:

Bug 10: Festival Duels (aka Duel Champion) ranks were reset to start point - NO RESPONSE to this one.

I don't see any updates by Mursilis or SuperD for these 3 other issues. Has Gaea decided they're done "fixing" the breaks that occurred following the "maintenance"?
    i dont see that anything Mentoied in the List is Fixed since been posted 2 weeks since Peepz posted the Failures and nothing happend i posted it to devs and i filled their Google document about Failures i haved since last maintances but still nothing happend so would be nice if they post Back any Info

1 Will there be fix and the Problems solved
    2 Can i Buy terrotories again and will they be lost on next maintance again like in the last 2 before
    3 will they fix it manually by the peepz where this Bugs where present
    4 will anything happen ??? about that problems

Quote Originally Posted by MOMsterJW View Post

Your #10 is really almost the same as #3, so I'd suggest filling out the Google form for that one. Gaea CS hasn't gotten through all of the reports of people losing points from bug #3, that's why most of us got that emails stating they are still working on the problem. Be patient here.

As for the autocollect, that has always been a problem in CA. Sometimes it works, other times not and we don't know why. I don't believe that has anything to do with the maintenance, which is why it's got it's own thread here in TS to be addressed. I assume you've submitted a ticket on that issue, so it's in the queue.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

I am sick and tired of getting the same scripted email telling me to be patient, 7 emails I have had now, three weeks and counting issues of missing items disappearing in a server glitch during the first maintenance. It is Unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by TvR View Post
    I am sick and tired of getting the same scripted email telling me to be patient, 7 emails I have had now, three weeks and counting issues of missing items disappearing in a server glitch during the first maintenance. It is Unacceptable.
    Would you prefer to get nothing at all? By that I mean no emails beyond the first one thanking you for opening a ticket.
    Last edited by Mursilis; 01-15-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Would you prefer to get nothing at all? By that I mean no emails beyond the first one thanking you for opening a ticket.

Is that a trick question ? I prefer to have my items back and my complaint resolved, receiving the same email 7 times is not what I call good service.