Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Orcs should have a chance of spawning when Hard Exploring

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Swirling over and over
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retribution@gmail View Post
    hm... ok no new monsters..

    Snakes should drop in hard lands!!
    And favor points should drop always when attacking in guild battles

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Kentucky USA
    Posts
    2,364
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    And favor points should drop always when attacking in guild battles
    they do don't they? They do for me, mostly in LOM or LOE battle. They just drop, drop, drop and soon i have none...
    Last edited by retribution@gmail; 01-12-2017 at 06:57 PM.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retribution@gmail View Post
    hm... ok no new monsters..

    Snakes should drop in hard lands!!
    um... yes to new monsters... once new monsters stop rolling out for good is the day you can pretty much bet no new content will come again... ever.... no... monsters ARE the game.... PvP is just something you should be doing on the side... *sits back and waits for the angry PvP responses*
    ✨☽ ₩ΛⱤƊⱤU ☾✨ ~ 10F612 ~ Veiled Realms Squad 7

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Kentucky USA
    Posts
    2,364
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke Alaerion Stormcrow View Post
    um... yes to new monsters... once new monsters stop rolling out for good is the day you can pretty much bet no new content will come again... ever.... no... monsters ARE the game.... PvP is just something you should be doing on the side... *sits back and waits for the angry PvP responses*
    Yea when is the next monster we need rares that are slotted boots.. a three slot weapon top prize too from killing 500 where 1 billion damage needed and two chromus hammers and the epic hunter armor
    Last edited by retribution@gmail; 01-15-2017 at 04:05 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •