Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Guilds: Who do you let in these days?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseslug View Post
    9 bsi for level 1k is pretty low these days
    That was before Chaos gems. You get the right legendary chaos gems, and that may matters more than some gear or raw stats.

I think 6,000 combined attack and defense, and a battle mentality can get you just about anywhere.

Staying there will require actively participating and following requisite rules. I think most top guilds have some rules. Some have heard/told the stories about how DA imploded so you've got burrito management and other monster related issues.

Then there is the big BIG issue of cheating. Some apparently require it, and others will not allow it at all.

Would be interesting to see who admits to these details. But some places care more about bought accounts than others do. I've seen more than a couple stout PvP accounts that were recycled denied entry into some parties...
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

How I feel when coming across a top 10 guild....

✨☽ ₩ΛⱤƊⱤU ☾✨ ~ 10F612 ~ Veiled Realms Squad 7

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Alaerion Stormcrow View Post
    How I feel when coming across a top 10 guild....

howdo u feel when defeating top 10 guild in 10v10?
    like guilds full of bsi 40 made up of lvl 40 - 60

AW 2 Does not allow cheating. Only one account per person and Thumper will thump boughten accounts to the door. We don't have a set criteria but what Da Wimsta said is a good base for fitting in. Especially the good battle attitude. We are only top ten in 100v100. I suggest if you are looking for a top guild to look at the levels in that guild to see if you fit. Then take the time to talk to someone from the guild to see if it's a good fit for you and the guild. Every guild has their ways of doing things. If these don't fit with you then you probably won't be happy in the guild.

What is the difference btw #10 and #11 guild?

Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    What is the difference btw #10 and #11 guild?
    Originally I was just going to say top 5 (Reds,EO,Club,DN,WoB) but I had to make sure I got guilds like Cain, DCF, FU, TWPTT2, and AW2 in the mix so I said top 10. I am in a top 20 guild so I figured the entry criteria for guilds 11-20 would all be similar so I asked the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by ₳ӿŀ View Post
    Originally I was just going to say top 5 (Reds,EO,Club,DN,WoB) but I had to make sure I got guilds like Cain, DCF, FU, TWPTT2, and AW2 in the mix so I said top 10. I am in a top 20 guild so I figured the entry criteria for guilds 11-20 would all be similar so I asked the top 10.
    You didn't get Falco's memo --- the rankings are really based on activity more than anything else. The guild that drops lots of tokens will go up the rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestamongsttheworst View Post
    That was before Chaos gems. You get the right legendary chaos gems, and that may matters more than some gear or raw stats.
    Gems or not, it is still low. Yes gems will boost weaker players OFC, but after this many years playing, having a BSI under 10 for a 1K player would indicate a non-pvp player.
    (I am assuming extended BSI, eg runes+archives included)

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseslug View Post
    Gems or not, it is still low. Yes gems will boost weaker players OFC, but after this many years playing, having a BSI under 10 for a 1K player would indicate a non-pvp player.
    (I am assuming extended BSI, eg runes+archives included)
    with the devs pushing for hybrid builds and older players leaving/hibernating I believe hybrids will become more and more common and they obviously wont fall into the concept of a pvp build (that was probably coined 3 years ago)

pvp guilds will either have to get with the times and lower their standards to keep the blood fresh, or hold onto their dino builds by hook or by crook (mainly crook)