Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Guilds: Who do you let in these days?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ₳ӿëŀ View Post
    ~So just curious~

What is the going rate to get into your guild these days since so many players are over level 1000 now and just because you are over level 1000 doesn't mean you are any good at the game from a top 10 perspective?
    Probably handing the GM something that looks like this:

Boot Me Gently
    ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

ah the old book o passwords of +50% more actives in any CGB

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    ah the old book o passwords of +50% more actives in any CGB
    It was last year, I saw a level 5 guild with about 10 or so people from lvl 2k to 6k+, and they were steamrolling lotsa ppl, wonder why they are there.
    Cant remember their name though.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    It was last year, I saw a level 5 guild with about 10 or so people from lvl 2k to 6k+, and they were steamrolling lotsa ppl, wonder why they are there.
    Just another guild that breeds toons for sale in the near future, thats why they are there.
    Cause its business and business is particularly good in a friendly environment
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    Just another guild that breeds toons for sale in the near future, thats why they are there.
    Cause its business and business is particularly good in a friendly environment
    oic, coz it is pretty meaningless if they stay at lvl 5 guild

Blog Entries

My guess would be to roll orc hosts. I suspect they already had a level 5 guild lying around because otherwise, I don't understand why it'd be level 5. Then, if there's a level 1 guild master holding the guild open, they can hop a level 3k+ player over to raise the level of the guild high enough to roll orc hosts. When the average level is high enough, open all 5 lands. If they get orc hosts, celebrate by inviting enough friends over to come help kill the orc hosts. (High-level people in medium-level guilds can't get orc hosts in their main guild, so would probably be the optimum combination of both motivated and capable of finishing off the monster.) After 36 hours, people can go back to their guild and continue to hit the orc hosts using direct links. So, my guess would be that those 10 people were probably in the guild for only 36 hours at a time and hop back and forth as orc hosts come and go.
    Last edited by Falco; 01-12-2017 at 12:39 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    My guess would be to roll orc hosts. I suspect they already had a level 5 guild lying around because otherwise, I don't understand why it'd be level 5. Then, if there's a level 1 guild master holding the guild open, they can hop a level 3k+ player over to raise the level of the guild high enough to roll orc hosts. When the average level is high enough, open all 5 lands. If they get orc hosts, celebrate by inviting enough friends over to come help kill the orc hosts. (High-level people in medium-level guilds can't get orc hosts in their main guild, so would probably be the optimum combination of both motivated and capable of finishing off the monster.) After 36 hours, people can go back to their guild and continue to hit the orc hosts using direct links. So, my guess would be that those 10 people were probably in the guild for only 36 hours at a time and hop back and forth as orc hosts come and go.
    does orc hosts drop those stuffs for electrum pierce?

Blog Entries

does orc hosts drop those stuffs for electrum pierce?
    Yes, I believe orc hosts have a 100% chance of dropping gold ingots for anybody who does the damage. Orc hordes can drop gold, but the chances are tiny.
    Last edited by Falco; 01-12-2017 at 02:02 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    I believe orc hosts have a guaranteed chance of dropping gold ingots or something like that. Orc hordes can drop gold, but the chances are tiny.
    aw man! I guess after I am done with conqueror path and guardian path 3 years later, I may guild hop a bit to farm gold ingots

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    My take is that as long as you're level 1k+, any guild and I mean ANY guild barring the top of the top guilds (Owls, Redemption etc etc) would take you in at face value alone, unless you admit you're a energy/health tank or a all stam monster hunter

if i were to make a new forum acc tomorrow and claim I'm a level 1k with 9 BSI I'm 99% sure I can get invited into guilds like OC, WOB, Eagles, VoV etc, that is if they don't ask for my keep link first
    we are top 10 monster hunter, and top 50 in TVT and HVH and would have no issue taking you into eagles as long as you were active at 1K... or even a bit lower, though with a guild average around 1175, it is a lot harder for a level below 600 to get a whole lot of points in battle, since half the time we are playing guilds higher than us... Send me a code I will invite you in
    Last edited by retribution@gmail; 01-16-2017 at 06:06 PM.