Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Guilds: Who do you let in these days?

Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?

Question Top 10 Guilds: Who do you let in these days?

~So just curious~

What is the going rate to get into your guild these days since so many players are over level 1000 now and just because you are over level 1000 doesn't mean you are any good at the game from a top 10 perspective?

*Edit because Zserg and I chained him once for it*

Top 10 = TOP 10 for Battle Points or 100v rank (take your pick)
    Last edited by ₳ӿŀ; 12-29-2016 at 02:58 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Top 10 at what ?

Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Top 10 at what ?
    Okay I guess I should have been more specific.

TOP 10 for Battle Points or 100v rank (take your pick)

i am taking a wild shot her: anyone willing to share account(s) or bringing more than 1 account? ;-)

5. Default

WOB takes anyone that places 100 v 100/land defends as a priority. then joining gb/10s are as you please. activity is placed higher than lvl when looking at applicants, just look us over as we have 21 under lvl 1k which i think is much higher count than most other top battling guilds. asker is ever watching for minis/account sharing ><

Blog Entries

We're #7 on the 100v100 leaderboard and #5 in monthly battles, but you can't possibly be asking about us. Our average level is in the 600s still. Applicants have to fill out interview questions, and the whole guild votes on every applicant. I imagine each member of the guild looks for different things when voting, but personally, I vote based on whether I think they'll get along with the rest of the guild and be fun to play with for 6 hours per day.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Top 10 for credit card bills?

My take is that as long as you're level 1k+, any guild and I mean ANY guild barring the top of the top guilds (Owls, Redemption etc etc) would take you in at face value alone, unless you admit you're a energy/health tank or a all stam monster hunter

if i were to make a new forum acc tomorrow and claim I'm a level 1k with 9 BSI I'm 99% sure I can get invited into guilds like OC, WOB, Eagles, VoV etc, that is if they don't ask for my keep link first
    Last edited by AyameNoop; 12-30-2016 at 09:21 AM.

I think if I hit lvl 1k , no one would want me.

Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    My take is that as long as you're level 1k+, any guild and I mean ANY guild barring the top of the top guilds (Owls, Redemption etc etc) would take you in at face value alone, unless you admit you're a energy/health tank or a all stam monster hunter

if i were to make a new forum acc tomorrow and claim I'm a level 1k with 9 BSI I'm 99% sure I can get invited into guilds like OC, WOB, Eagles, VoV etc, that is if they don't ask for my keep link first
    9 bsi for level 1k is pretty low these days