Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 115 of 115

Thread: Top 10 Guilds: Who do you let in these days?

  1. #111

    Default

    I may aim for an ultimate goal of 3 generals to 79. Sahar barbarus and dolomar.
    However I will probably slow down alot once sahar hits 74. The problem of hero crystal isnt easy to solve.

    Ok got all 3 to 79, I can safely retire now and work on my IA.
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 04-07-2018 at 04:19 PM.

  2. #112

    Default

    What is the requirement, expectations of the top 10 or probably top 30 guilds these days?

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    What is the requirement, expectations of the top 10 or probably top 30 guilds these days?
    That depends on the guild. You may be required to join lom regularly and reach a certain threshold of battle points or perhaps give up your password so that others can help the guild win when you aren't there.

  4. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    I may aim for an ultimate goal of 3 generals to 79. Sahar barbarus and dolomar.
    However I will probably slow down alot once sahar hits 74. The problem of hero crystal isnt easy to solve.

    Ok got all 3 to 79, I can safely retire now and work on my IA.
    Kath - 6* Lvl 80
    Barb - 6* Lvl 80
    Dolomar - 6* Lvl 80 plan was pushed back due to MK

    I plan to get MK to Lvl 80, then Dolomar to Lvl 80 and then Hera to Lvl 80

    Leveling up MK without blue pots is a beetch!!!

  5. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Kath - 6* Lvl 80
    Barb - 6* Lvl 80
    Dolomar - 6* Lvl 80 plan was pushed back due to MK

    I plan to get MK to Lvl 80, then Dolomar to Lvl 80 and then Hera to Lvl 80

    Leveling up MK without blue pots is a beetch!!!
    I have 600 over blue potions I think!
    but I never really got around to using them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •