Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PVP General Alliance Jera/ Annika / Remiel Monster Alliance Sahar/Dolomar/bar ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Jeez, kicking myself now for wasting months of pots/crystals/xp on zarevok instead of just using my main stat general.

Thanks for the info. At least I'll know not to do it again.
    Ive got a 61 zarevok that was pretty much wasted before I raised up the other generals. Its a good starting general, but the sooner you switch it the better...
    Last edited by retribution@gmail; 12-11-2016 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by retribution@gmail View Post
    Ive got a 61 zarevok that was pretty much wasted before I raised up the other generals. Its a good starting general, but the sooner you switch it the better...
    Thanks again.
    When I first set zarevok up, I'd honestly thought mattk was equal to stat attack in damage, just made to work only in monsters without pvp benefits. Thus, I replaced Feredir with him for months, not knowing I was nerfing myself. So, you can just imagine my head changing into one of those cartoon donkeys and yelling "Heeh-haaw!" when I read that in your post.lol

Went ahead and switched my Feredir back to second position of my big stamina hunting alliance, to give OK the full stat advantage, with Straticus's +7% crit damage boost in the 3rd slot. That almost triples my alliance stat bonus, and close to doubled my aggressive hunter stance. Not to mention the extra pierce. Hopefully, that'll bring me up from 30-35mil to +40mil damage on those rare 200x5 mega-crits.

My smaller stamina hunting alliance uses the same generals, just in reversed order, with OK's crit chance bringing up the rear.
    "Brainslam! When do I get to blow something up?" - Crypto 137

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Thanks again.
    When I first set zarevok up, I'd honestly thought mattk was equal to stat attack in damage, just made to work only in monsters without pvp benefits. Thus, I replaced Feredir with him for months, not knowing I was nerfing myself. So, you can just imagine my head changing into one of those cartoon donkeys and yelling "Heeh-haaw!" when I read that in your post.lol

Went ahead and switched my Feredir back to second position of my big stamina hunting alliance, to give OK the full stat advantage, with Straticus's +7% crit damage boost in the 3rd slot. That almost triples my alliance stat bonus, and close to doubled my aggressive hunter stance. Not to mention the extra pierce. Hopefully, that'll bring me up from 30-35mil to +40mil damage on those rare 200x5 mega-crits.

My smaller stamina hunting alliance uses the same generals, just in reversed order, with OK's crit chance bringing up the rear.

Monster attack IS equal to stat attack, but base stats.. Unfortunately base stats are only worth a small fraction in actually hitting monsters..... About 30 base stats are worth the same as one more point in your general's attack stat, so for example, I have 3000 MATT points which is only worth +30 to my general attack or 300 damage/stamina...

General attack stat is worth more than anything, with critical getting you about 550 attack per percent and monster damage (e.g. Barbarus) getting you almost that as well...
    Last edited by retribution@gmail; 12-12-2016 at 06:49 PM.