Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: RIP Demolition_Army

  1. #11

    Default

    70% of old DA is Now in Elite Owls. Other 20% is Devils Corp, Die Nasty and some former Reds. And the remaining 10% is Original Elite Owls.

    Elite Owls has swallowed so many guilds up that they have eaten the competition, eaten it and in some cases bought it through account acquisitions, they must have a dull gaming experience being able to zero 99% of all the other guilds and they may get us Reds may be once or twice a fortnight, if they are lucky.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TvR View Post
    70% of old DA is Now in Elite Owls. Other 20% is Devils Corp, Die Nasty and some former Reds. And the remaining 10% is Original Elite Owls.

    Elite Owls has swallowed so many guilds up that they have eaten the competition, eaten it and in some cases bought it through account acquisitions, they must have a dull gaming experience being able to zero 99% of all the other guilds and they may get us Reds may be once or twice a fortnight, if they are lucky.
    btw what is Red? alot of people kept talking about it!
    I kept thinking that the top guilds in CA are DA, vov, WOB,...
    EO is somewhat a new guild I guess

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Castle Age Legends
    Posts
    11,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    btw what is Red? alot of people kept talking about it!
    I kept thinking that the top guilds in CA are DA, vov, WOB,...
    EO is somewhat a new guild I guess
    No, EO is pretty well established for quite a while now. And VoV is a top guild only depending on your point of view. If we're going purely with Guild Battle power, they don't fit in exactly. Just like my guild Chimaera wouldn't be considered a top battling guild. We're both just awesome in other ways. "Red" is Redemption btw.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

    "The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

  4. #14

    Default

    The current hvh ranking I'n many instances reflects past glory rather than current strength, another good reason to start a new season.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    Top guilds for along time were DA/REDS/Wob/Fight Club/DN/Slayers and then Ouroborors came out and EO started eating up big accounts and DA got ditched and a lot of slayers went to DN. However DN is on its way out the door as it is being pickled apart by other guilds. Now you have to account for guilds like DCF, TWPTT2, AW2, Cain, FU, Eagles, and Titans all who have been pretty constantly in near the top of the vanguard 100v list and are pretty darn active. The only real wildcard was Roses who seems to have withered and lost a few pedals in the past year.
    Last edited by ₳ӿŀ; 03-25-2017 at 03:20 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ₳ӿŀ View Post
    Top guilds for along time were DA/REDS/Wob/Fight Club/DN/Slayers and then Ouroborors came out and EO started eating up big accounts and DA got ditched and a lot of slayers went to DN. However DN is on its way out the door as it is being pickled apart by other guilds. Now you have to account for guilds like DCF, TWPTT2, AW2, Cain, FU, Eagles, and Titans all who have been pretty constantly in near the top of the vanguard 100v list and are pretty darn active. The only real wildcard was Roses who seems to have withered and lost a few pedals in the past year.
    FU is gone now
    What's more broken, defense or the game?
    EABB29 keep: https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...user=539777367

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseslug View Post
    FU is gone now
    Oh guess i missed that. Its hard cause like someone said above the score board shows people on it forever

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ₳ӿŀ View Post
    Oh guess i missed that. Its hard cause like someone said above the score board shows people on it forever
    Yep. Another reason for devs to start new season of 100v but they don't even want to acknowledge the requests
    What's more broken, defense or the game?
    EABB29 keep: https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...user=539777367

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseslug View Post
    Yep. Another reason for devs to start new season of 100v but they don't even want to acknowledge the requests
    Seems people would rather drop guilds and start a new one to see if they can get back to vanguard instead of waiting for a new season to give them that goal

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ₳ӿŀ View Post
    Seems people would rather drop guilds and start a new one to see if they can get back to vanguard instead of waiting for a new season to give them that goal
    Current Vanguard bottom is at 83k points and is moving up at about 50 points per battle.
    Assuming 100 points is easy to get in lower ranks, it'd take first thousand battles (about a year) to get to Platinum, then another 700 (8 months) to get to Vanguard.

    Any guild that is in upper Vanguard and has been holding rank steadily there for all this time could of course rerank, it's just a question of time.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

    Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •