Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Castle age wiki update

Really busy these days, couldn't study much your new page. I wouldn't add Introduction date, though (does anyone really care?)

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Really busy these days, couldn't study much your new page. I wouldn't add Introduction date, though (does anyone really care?)
    Indeed it's not important information, but I still find it very interesting personally.
    Anyway, I tried putting the least important info on the right (and the most important on the left), so unless you go to the right of the table there are columns you won't even see on your screen (wikia page formatting is very bad for large tables...).

And I started filling the info in a way which should make sorting work well.
    Because that's the interesting thing in having a big table like that IMO, the ability to sort all monsters according to many different criteria.

I do like and appreciate the intro dates on the wiki.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    I do like and appreciate the intro dates on the wiki.
    but do you like them ALSO on the chart we are talking about?

On the other hand, I think most users play on their phones and won't ever go that right
    Last edited by Barathor; 02-17-2019 at 12:01 AM. Reason: grammar fix

https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Ultimate_Monster_List

The only bad thing about that page is that I have to scroll it side to side to see all the info. I blame that on fandom. A very minor complaint.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Ultimate_Monster_List

The only bad thing about that page is that I have to scroll it side to side to see all the info. I blame that on fandom. A very minor complaint.
    Glad to hear that :P

On the other hand, I think most users play on their phones and won't ever go that right
    Yeah this page will definitely look bad on mobile. Because you can't even sort rows on mobile so it's kinda pointless.
    Anyway personally, I always use the "desktop view" for wikia on my mobile browser. I like it a lot better than the mobile view, and it usually has some more functionalities (like sorting, collapsed tables...) and handles images in a better way.

But even on Desktop, people will probably not scroll to the right too often (which is alright - or in this case, alleft... ok I'm out)

I didn't want to open a new thread for this question, which might not be interesting for many:

How do you get a 4 star Strider?????

Last edited by Barathor; 02-22-2019 at 10:30 PM. Reason: grammar fix, as usual

I didn't want to open a new thread for this question, which might not be interesting for many:

Promotion orbs

But seriously though, with Strider quest + the 2 Promotion orbs (considering someone would use them on Strider), I think 3 stars would be max and no way to go above that.

Could it be a display bug?

Probably multi collected when extra copies of Strider were offered. Same way others have more of the special heroes than they should.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

At least a four-starred Strider is not game breaking