Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle age wiki update

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Kinda "weird" that it goes to 1040 and not 1000 though.
    Shards were added after campaign was live already, so values of tasks probably set so they total "clearly less than a full gem" with collect that gives the full gem giving about what's missing from 1000. For Hard campaign that is. Could've made Collect worth 260 instead of 300 I guess, but it doesn't really change anything to have it go over 1000 total so doesn't really matter.

Any idea how much you would earn for collecting on Easy & Normal Campaigns? 100 & 200 seem likely but idk.
    Nope, haven't done other than Hard since early times.

While I'm at it, would you happen to have the links of the Roses images from the Flipped event?
    Sorry, didn't save those
    We seem to have red_candy, green_candy, blue_candy, and gold_candy in Halloween event. Just substituting rose or meteorite (or even metorite) didn't work.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    Shards were added after campaign was live already, so values of tasks probably set so they total "clearly less than a full gem" with collect that gives the full gem giving about what's missing from 1000. For Hard campaign that is. Could've made Collect worth 260 instead of 300 I guess, but it doesn't really change anything to have it go over 1000 total so doesn't really matter.
    True!

Sorry, didn't save those
    We seem to have red_candy, green_candy, blue_candy, and gold_candy in Halloween event. Just substituting rose or meteorite (or even metorite) didn't work.
    Yeah I tried as well but no chance

Edit: for meteorites it's blue_mt etc. Found it from the wiki files names.
    Last edited by gogoo; 11-02-2018 at 01:03 AM.

Some information for Orc Host

http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Orc_Host

The wikia says that the guild needs to be average level of 1375 or higher to get them. My guild is 1351 and we are getting hosts. At 1350 we were still getting the monsters one tier below.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Some information for Orc Host

http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Orc_Host

The wikia says that the guild needs to be average level of 1375 or higher to get them. My guild is 1351 and we are getting hosts. At 1350 we were still getting the monsters one tier below.
    That's good news, even if just 25 levels worth
    Did you recently move from Horde to Host, or have you been getting Host for a long time already?

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

That's good news, even if just 25 levels worth
    Did you recently move from Horde to Host, or have you been getting Host for a long time already?
    The change just happened. We've been getting Hordes for a very long time, but our last two have been Hosts.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

The change just happened. We've been getting Hordes for a very long time, but our last two have been Hosts.
    Rather interesting to have Horde / Host transition not at regular monster tier transition, but I guess it is what it is.

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Rather interesting to have Horde / Host transition not at regular monster tier transition, but I guess it is what it is.
    Except at the same time we started getting the top tier monsters, Cassandra, Thanatos and the like. Both happened at the same time.

Except at the same time we started getting the top tier monsters, Cassandra, Thanatos and the like. Both happened at the same time.
    Oops, sorry, misunderstood. Moving tier down by 25 levels then

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Created the wiki article for Colosseum:

https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Colosseum

Only very basic info for now.

Edit:
    Created a thread specifically for Colosseum: Colosseum Information - Updating the wiki article
    Last edited by gogoo; 11-22-2018 at 10:01 PM.

10. Default

Long time with no new content. :-(