Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 226

Thread: Castle age wiki update

  1. #191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    Here
    Total of 15 general packs, although one of them was actually some free stuff instead. Images didn't have year, but there aren't that many overlapping ones so you probably can order them still.
    Damn. I should really ask you first before spending hours on the forums trying to find the small bits of useful info xD

    Thanks!

  2. #192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    Total of 15 general packs, although one of them was actually some free stuff instead.
    So it's 13 general packs actually, right? There are 14 pics, and 1 is "Happy 2018". And that would amount to 1 general promo a month.

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    So it's 13 general packs actually, right? There are 14 pics, and 1 is "Happy 2018". And that would amount to 1 general promo a month.
    Images are http://image4test.castleagegame.com/...k_season_1.png with running count, currently at 15. Seems I missed #8, which is Chinese New Year banner.
    Which makes for 13 general packs indeed.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

    Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

  4. #194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    Images are http://image4test.castleagegame.com/...k_season_1.png with running count, currently at 15. Seems I missed #8, which is Chinese New Year banner.
    Which makes for 13 general packs indeed.
    Oh alright thx a lot! The link is super useful. Do you have a way to find this kind of links once the banner has disappeared? (I guess not, but asking just in case)

    Like, would you be able to find any banner for any past event or promo (if you didn't save the link for one of them to begin with)? That would have been super useful for me when I created the Events Rotation page.


    Edit:
    Hmm I just checked with the CoT banner, the link is simply:
    http://image4test.castleagegame.com/...web_banner.png
    So they probably just replace the image at this link with the updated date for a new event, so I wouldn't be able to find past events dates this way.

    Same for the Vivian promo:
    http://image4test.castleagegame.com/...al_promoad.png


    Edit 2:
    It actually goes to web_general_pack_season_16.png, which is Remiel, so you were right about 14 generals, you just forgot 16.png :P
    Last edited by gogoo; 10-20-2018 at 08:38 PM.

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Oh alright thx a lot! The link is super useful. Do you have a way to find this kind of links once the banner has disappeared? (I guess not, but asking just in case)
    You can try to guess. Sometimes works, most of the time doesn't.

    Events that repeat may have base image that is just edited as needed (eg. date included in image, base image gets new date overlaid and result replaces old image) as the events are kind of in the background even when not linked from interface.

    Oracle promo packs have two images, all named fb_<promoname>_promoad.png (pre-gaea were jpg) and _popup.png (again pre-gaea were jpg). Except exceptions that don't follow that naming convention…
    Pre-gaea promo images didn't have dates on them and were reused as is.

    There are people who have more CA images and links saved than I do. Because I haven't consistently saved every new link I find… But I do have quite many too.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

    Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

  6. #196

    Default

    Hey guys!

    I just wrote a section about Phantom Orbs on the Chaos Campaign wiki article:
    https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Cha...n#Chaos_Summon

    I'm missing some information though, if someone can help me:
    • How many points do you get per task completed? I think it's smth like 20 points for a top row task (all of them, no differences?) and 40-80-120 points for monsters tasks, but I'm not sure.
    • Does fully completing a Campaign give extra points?
    • Do different Campaign difficulties give different amounts of points per task?


    Also, I was wondering where I can see how many Phantom Orbs I have. I've looked in Alchemy Ingredients, Equipment, Magic... No chance.

    Thanks!


    PS: Oops forgot to thank you for your previous answer on this thread Elandal... So thx

  7. #197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Also, I was wondering where I can see how many Phantom Orbs I have. I've looked in Alchemy Ingredients, Equipment, Magic... No chance.
    I can see them in:

    Keep // Stats // Alchemy Ingredients

    Last edited by Barathor; 10-31-2018 at 07:52 PM.

  8. #198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I can see them in:

    Keep // Stats // Alchemy Ingredients
    Oh right thx, my bad. I only had 2 of the same Orb and I missed it >.<

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Hey guys!

    I just wrote a section about Phantom Orbs on the Chaos Campaign wiki article:
    https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Cha...n#Chaos_Summon

    I'm missing some information though, if someone can help me:
    • How many points do you get per task completed? I think it's smth like 20 points for a top row task (all of them, no differences?) and 40-80-120 points for monsters tasks, but I'm not sure.
    • Does fully completing a Campaign give extra points?
    • Do different Campaign difficulties give different amounts of points per task?
    I think same as shards. You get 1040 summon points for completing Hard campaign. 6*60=360 from top row, 100+120+160=380 from monsters, 300 from collecting.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

    Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

  10. #200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    I think same as shards. You get 1040 summon points for completing Hard campaign. 6*60=360 from top row, 100+120+160=380 from monsters, 300 from collecting.
    Ok thx, makes sense. Edited the wiki.

    Kinda "weird" that it goes to 1040 and not 1000 though.
    Any idea how much you would earn for collecting on Easy & Normal Campaigns? 100 & 200 seem likely but idk.


    ------
    While I'm at it, would you happen to have the links of the Roses images from the Flipped event?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •