Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Castle age wiki update

https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Guild_Class

Just finished updating the Guild Class wiki page.

Added 9 missing heroes, 2 columns for ability values at lvl 4 and 54 for all heroes, and all Legendary Equipment with a Class Power bonus.

Please tell me if you notice any hero, power or equipment still missing!

I have already forgoten my 3 Wraith King in a row and started again with wiki updates. To the ongoing tasks Gogoo was undertaking I have decided to add a whole revamp and update of the Equipment page.
    That page had the "best" in-game items per category based only on attack/defense stats, a completely obsolote concept except for Invade purposess so:

- "Equipment" page has been renamed "Best PvP Equipment - Invade" (HERE) and it is under update process.

- "Best PvP Equipment - Duel" (HERE) has been created and is slowly being filled with info. The goal of this page is to provide a list of the best items for duel, taking into account not only ATT and DEF, but pierce/resistance and number of sockets. This is a page I expect newbies to use a lot to set their goals. It might be useful to grown players to.
    Feel free to edit it by yourselves; even if you don't know how to use the classic editor, you can always use the visual one to insert plain text data and leave for other the links and pics.

Long life to the Wiki!

Edit: I am also updating damage thresholds for 99% drops so please keep introducing your data in the spreadsheets!!
    Last edited by Barathor; 06-07-2019 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    - "Best PvP Equipment - Duel" (HERE) has been created and is slowly being filled with info. The goal of this page is to provide a list of the best items for duel, taking into account not only ATT and DEF, but pierce/resistance and number of sockets. This is a page I expect newbies to use a lot to set their goals. It might be useful to grown players to.
    Feel free to edit it by yourselves; even if you don't know how to use the classic editor, you can always use the visual one to insert plain text data and leave for other the links and pics.
    This is going to be an awesome page!

I was using the "Piercing and Resistance" page to determine which equipment was the best, but it's very annoying to do so.

I'm going to love using this new page :P

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    This is going to be an awesome page!

I was using the "Piercing and Resistance" page to determine which equipment was the best, but it's very annoying to do so.

I'm going to love using this new page :P
    Truth is that we were served between that page and yours (description of all items per category), but I hope this one provides fast and "visual" help to determine what one needs and set goals, even though there might not be agreement in the bottom order for some categories. That's open to discussion and change, of course.

Great work and very helpful - up to date - page, overall.
    On Details on each item, u could mention

1. Whether said Item accepts Legendary gem
    2. Whether said Item accepts Off/Def gems or both.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post

That's an easy addition, will make it happen on the next edits.

Truth is that we were served between that page and yours (description of all items per category)
    Idk which page you're referring to TBH ^^

but I hope this one provides fast and "visual" help to determine what one needs and set goals, even though there might not be agreement in the bottom order for some categories. That's open to discussion and change, of course.
    I'm sure it will be the case!

Ofc it's hard to choose the exact order for some items, mostly because of the gems, but overall as you said it should give all the required info to make an informed decision on what to go after anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post

We have the same mindset
    I was going to add both those things once Barathor was done with the page! Didn't want to give him more stuff to take care of while he's filling the tables

@Barathor
    For 1. I was thinking just writing "Legendary[1]" in the details column for each Legendary item (and as the first info in the row, above the other details). With a ref note basically saying that "Legendary" equipment are potentially better than non-legendary equipment if you own or think you may own Legendary Gem(s) in a near future.

For 2. I was thinking about adding a line above each table mentioning this info. Even though the rankings in the tables take it into account, many players may not understand that while looking at them. All in all I think it's an important info.
    Just a line saying smth like: "Off-hand can hold both Offensive and Defensive gems/ingots.
    Last edited by gogoo; 06-10-2019 at 11:11 PM.

I created a page regrouping all Legendary Equipment:

Since Legendary Gems can only be forged on those, I thought it was important. Especially since I've seen several players wondering why they couldn't forge their Legendary Gem anywhere... And the in-game information about this is non-existent I believe, and the "Legendaries" Alchemy page is also confusing, as it's not stated that only the last item of each group is considered Legendary.