Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide to Vincent/Alpha Vincent

1. Default Guide to Vincent/Alpha Vincent

Hello, please post additional information and corrections below this post. Thanks!
    Note, this guide was updated 05Nov - please see text in red for additions/changes

GENERAL
    Vincent and Alpha Vincent are the first Guild versus Monster (GvM) Battles. Only Members of the summoning Guild may actively participate though non-Guild players may assist with siege weapons launches. The following information is applicable to BOTH Vincent and Alpha Vincent.

SUMMONING
    Both Vincent and Alpha Vincent are Summoned through the Guild page -> Guild Monsters tab -> Summon Button (you select either Vincent or Alpha Vincent here).

Energy is required for summoning by one to many Guild Members in increments of 20. There is a 1:1 ratio of Energy to Experience (e.g., if you supply 20 Energy, you gain 20 Experience). Guild Members are NOT required to provide Energy in order to join battle once it has been initiated.

MAX HEALTH AND STATS
    Health varies between Minions and between Vincent and Alpha Vincent. Refer to “Minion Statistics” within Vincent and Alpha Vincent below. Vincent and Alpha Vincent’s stats, without health, are also given (health currently appears with question marks on screen).

Member Health is multiplied by 10 times your normal Health (e.g., if your Health max is 209, it will be 2090 for these battles. As with GvG, player health decreases with each Attack. Unlike GvG, player health regenerates at a rate of 10 per every 6 minutes.

ENEMY/DEFENDER FORMATION
    As with GvG Battle, there is an Enemy Guild and a Defending Guild. The enemy Guild is made up of Vincent or Alpha Vincent (x1) and his Minions (x99) distributed across 4 Gates (N, W, E, S) as in GvG Battle. The total number of each Minion type differs per battle as does each types’ distribution at each gate. However, the total combined Minion health is consistent across battles.

The Defending Guild is made up of Guild Members distributed across gates as specified in the Formation by Guild Master/Officer (default formation is 25 members to each gate beginning N, W, E, S until each is completely filled, thereby leaving fewer at succeeding gates for guilds that have fewer than 100 members).

BATTLE CLASS
    Battle Class is used in battle with Vincent and Alpha Vincent. However, unlike NexGen monster battles, you do not select Class upon joining. Instead, the Member’s Guild Character Class is used. Class must be set prior to summoning (versus joining) Vincent or Alpha Vincent battles.

ATTACK
    Stamina is required for attacks. As with NexGen Battles, attacks are incremental in terms of Stamina (1, 5 10, 20, 50) with the maximum single Stamina attack capability based on total player Stamina.

SIEGE WEAPONS
    Siege Weapons are used in battle but count only toward Vincent, not his Minions. Non-Guild players may assist with launching siege weapons.

GENERAL’S SPECIAL ABILITIES
    Only Deinaira’s special abilities apply to Vincent and Alpha Vincent battles. Other General’s special abilities do not seem effective.

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF BATTLES AND COOL-OFF
    There is a limit of 5 (combined, Vincent and Alpha Vincent) battles that can be in progress or cool-off at any one time.

Once that limit is reached, a new Vincent or Alpha Vincent may not be summoned until an existing battle drops from the screen, i.e., until after cool-off which is 96 hours (4 days) from summoning.

------------------------------------------------------
    VINCENT
    The following information is applicable only to Lesser Vincent.

HEALTH AND DAMAGE
    Vincent Health: ~30,000
    Combined Minion Health: ~ 16,000
    Total Health: 44,000 – 46, 000
    Damage required to win: 62,000 – 68,000

TIME ALLOTTED FOR BATTLE
    168 Hours

REQUIRED TO SUMMON
    200 Energy (supplied by one to many players)

VINCENT STATISTICS
    Position One, North Gate (Rogue Class, Level 100, Health ???)

MINION STATISTICS
    Skeleton Soldier (Warrior Class, Level 40, Health 210)
    Lesser Werewolf (Rogue Class, Level 50, Health 170)
    Vampire Acolyte (Mage Class, Level 65, Health 130)
    Succubus Minion (Cleric Class, Level 60, Health 120)

SIEGE WEAPONS
    Catapults (30 to Launch)
    Ballistas (60 to Launch)
    Additional?

NOTE: Remember to answer your own CTA or that of a Guild-Mate if you have entered the Battle as part of the Summons instead of through another CTA.

LOOT LOG
    (Note that lesser loot drops occur in addition to those below)
    Epic Chance Drops [Attack / Defense]
    Exsanguinator (Weapon) [32 / 22] (+1 Attack to Vincent as General)
    Bloodlord Plate (Armor) [26 / 14] (+1 Defense to Vincent as General)
    Swarm of Darkness (Magic) [20 / 16]
    Gladiator (Unit) [35 / 24]
    Orc Champion (Soldier) [50 / 50]

Rare Chance Drops [Attack / Defense]
    Crimson Cloak (Armor) [8 / 20] (+3 Stamina to Vincent as General)
    Skeleton Knight (Soldier) [18 / 27]
    Greater Werewolf (Soldier) [27 / 18]
    Mark of the Empire [12 / 12]
    Zanarean Bow (Weapon) [14/ 18]
    Arcanist (Soldier) [23 / 20]
    Helkite Minion (Soldier) [32 / 27]
    --------------------------------------

ALPHA VINCENT
    The following information is applicable only to Alpha Vincent.

HEALTH AND DAMAGE
    Vincent Health: ???
    Combined Minion Health: ???
    Total Health: ???
    Damage required to win: ???

TIME ALLOTTED FOR BATTLE
    168 Hours

REQUIRED TO SUMMON
    400 Energy (supplied by one to many players)

VINCENT STATISTICS
    Position One, North Gate (Rogue Class, Level 500, Health ???)

MINION STATISTICS
    Skeleton Knight (Warrior Class, Level 140, Health 510)
    Greater Werewolf (Rogue Class, Level 150, Health 470)
    Vampire Lord (Mage Class, Level 160, Health 430)
    Succubus Queen (Cleric Class, Level 155, Health 420)

SIEGE WEAPONS
    Catapults: 30 to Launch, 6,375 Damage
    Ballistas: 60 to Launch, 11,475 Damage
    Catapults: 90 to Launch, 15,300 Damage
    Phoenixes: 120 to Launch, 19,125 Damage
    Blizzard: 200 to Launch, 22,950 Damage
    Inferno: 250 to Launch, 25,550 Damage
    Holy Smite: 300 to Launch, ??? Damage

NOTE: Remember to answer your own CTA or that of a Guild-Mate if you have entered the Battle as part of the Summons instead of through another CTA.

LOOT LOG
    (Note that lesser loot drops occur in addition to those below)

Legendary Chance Drops [Attack / Defense]
    Vincent’s Soul (Used in Alchemy to create Vincent as a General)**
    Bloodwell Pendant (Amulet) [28 / 28] (Item Bonus is +4 Energy when Vincent is equipped)
    Volcanic Ruby [0 / 0]*
    Volcanic Topaz [0 / 0]*
    Volcanic Sapphire [0 / 0]*
    Volcanic Emerald [0 / 0]*
    Flame Invoker (Soldier) [55 / 45]
    *Combine to create Bahamut the Volcanic Dragon through Alchemy
    ** Vincent LEVEL 4 [22+4 / 16+4] Special Ability: While equipped, increases Player Health by 15. Recipe: Soul x1+Exsanguinator x1+Bloodlord Plate x1+Swarm of Darkness x1+Bloodwell Pendant x1+Crimson Cloak x1

Epic Chance Drops [Attack / Defense]
    Exsanguinator (Weapon) [32 / 22] (Item Bonus is +1 Attack to Vincent as General)
    Bloodlord Plate (Armor) [26 / 14] (Item Bonus is +1 Defense to Vincent as General)
    Swarm of Darkness (Magic) [20 / 16]
    Gladiator (Unit) [35 / 24]
    Orc Champion (Soldier) [50 / 50]

Rare Chance Drops [Attack / Defense]
    Crimson Cloak (Armor) [8 / 20] (Item Bonus is +3 Stamina to Vincent as General)
    Skeleton Knight (Soldier) [18 / 27]
    Greater Werewolf (Soldier) [27 / 18]
    Mark of the Empire [12 / 12]
    Zanarean Bow (Weapon) [14/ 18]
    Arcanist (Soldier) [23 / 20]
    Helkite Minion (Soldier) [32 / 27]
    Last edited by Bragantia; 11-05-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Revision

just sharing some tips...

* clerics might not be useful in the battle against Vincent + minion. 'better' classed would be rogues or mages.

* for mages, you just need to concentrate on attacking vincent. the rest in the tower will eventually die from indirect hits by the mage.

* single attacks with dieanira maximises her abilities. if you attack with 5stam, etc, she still deals extra 2 damage @ L4. with 1 stam attack, 50 times would mean 100 extra damage.
    since every cool member has got a signature, thought i'd have one as well... so here's mine!

If a mage attacks Vincent, then wouldn't the mage ability only hit minions on the north gate?

"As with GvG Battle, Battle Class plays a role in both Attack and Defense. Unlike GvG, you Guild is not attacked by another. Instead, player health is driven down by offensive strikes and, like GvG, must be healed by Clerics."

Not true - there is a timer that you can see in the box with your info and it heals you automatically over time...with each countdown... Not sure what the timing is set to....

For me the the timer healed 10 health every 6 minutes

Hi, thanks for making this guide

Does anyone know how much health regular Vincent has?

I've spent 2 refills and all my natural stam since it came out, and my guild members are doing the same, and he's still in good status

p.s. we have only 5 people in our guild, so for us it's really challenging.
    UC Davis Works like google, but get free fb credits

7. Default Corrections (1)

Thanks so far everyone. Corrections made:

(Legendary Drops) Added Bloodwell Pendent Item Bonus info.

(MAX HP AND STATS) Added player health info (x10 normal) plus

"Member Health is multiplied by 10 times your normal Health (e.g., if your Health max is 209, it will be 2090 for (Alpha) Vincent battle. As with GvG, player health decreases with each Attack. Unlike GvG, player health regenerates at a rate of 10 per every 6 minutes."

"DEFENSE" section deleted.

8. Default Get those Siege Weapons Constructed

Quote Originally Posted by ucdPolarBear View Post
    Hi, thanks for making this guide

Does anyone know how much health regular Vincent has?

I've spent 2 refills and all my natural stam since it came out, and my guild members are doing the same, and he's still in good status

p.s. we have only 5 people in our guild, so for us it's really challenging.

Stop attacking and start sending Call to Arms. Our lesser Vincent went down shortly after catapults. Alpha Vincent didn't go down until we were in Phoenixes (all is relative however, based on attacker strength, etc.) Bottom line though is that if you're depending on Attack strength alone, you're wasting a LOT of stam.

9. Default

Does anyone have anything definative on what his cooldown time is? My guild took down five in quick succession last night and can't summon another...I'm guessing a 72 hour cool down is in effect but hope it ends up only being 48. Thoughts?

STAMINA USED

The amount of stamina you use in your attack on Vincent or Alpha Vincent is related to your maximum stamina capacity. So depending upon your maximum stamina, I have read that your attacks will each use up one of the following amounts: 5 stamina, 10 stamina, 20 stamina, or 50 stamina.

It would appear that, unless other monster battles, you cannot change the amount of stamina used by your attack.

My experimentation suggests otherwise. However, I have not figured out all the details yet. If anyone has more info, I'd love to hear it.

Here's what I've observed: instead of the button, you can enter a URL in the following format:

*mod edit: Direct attack links are not to be discussed*
    Last edited by King Hrothbeort; 11-22-2010 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Direct attack links