Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Order of the White Rose

Default Attn: Order of the White Rose

I would just like to offer a home to any of your lvl 1600+ players. Jump ship now and strengthen a guild that continues to grow. The average level in Organized Chaos would go up significantly and we would all benefit from better LoM monsters and 100v rank. I know many of you joined Roses after leaving OC so you know who we are. Do yourselves a favor.
    Last edited by ₳ӿŀ; 07-10-2017 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Grammatik
    Say to NO to Off-Topic

Higher average level and 100v rank can't get along with each other. Higher avg lvl means tougher battles more often

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caligulą View Post
    Higher average level and 100v rank can't get along with each other. Higher avg lvl means tougher battles more often
    Good. Battles should be tough. Make things interesting.

I'm sure you'll ask anyone who comes over from WR to change their PWs and never share them during battles, though, right? That may be a non-starter for them

Boot Me Gently
    ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

Bump cause i just got a message asking for a merge
    Say to NO to Off-Topic

why would they want to do that when they are on the up and up?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    why would they want to do that when they are on the up and up?
    Order seems like it has been stagnant/declining for some time now. Although it is interesting that they would ask OC for a merge, seeing as they are a bit ahead of them in 100s ranking ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom360 View Post
    Order seems like it has been stagnant/declining for some time now. Although it is interesting that they would ask OC for a merge, seeing as they are a bit ahead of them in 100s ranking ATM.
    They want us to go join them. There are quite a few ex-OC people in Roses and we are just fine not bringing them back into our Castle Age Lives
    Last edited by ₳ӿŀ; 07-18-2017 at 12:12 PM.
    Say to NO to Off-Topic

If and when a new season is announcing we can expect a lot of players to switch guild, in guilds that have declined, the smart players will look at options before before any announcement.
    Be

Blog Entries

Ooooo it'll be like a college football recruitment season, all the GMs reaching out trying to sign all these pre-100v season free agents. Could be fun. IF THEY EVER DO IT.

Boot Me Gently
    ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

Quote Originally Posted by CastleAgeBrock View Post
    Ooooo it'll be like a college football recruitment season, all the GMs reaching out trying to sign all these pre-100v season free agents. Could be fun. IF THEY EVER DO IT.
    #2017CastleAgeDraft
    Say to NO to Off-Topic