Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: Hey OWLS!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Castle Age Legends
    Posts
    11,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CastleAgeBrock View Post
    But I'm more interested in whether some people still have un-allied generals in their Keep.
    Guilty as charged. Seemed rather pointless when invade was broken anyway.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

    "The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chimæra, via Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    5,718
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Guilty as charged. Seemed rather pointless when invade was broken anyway.
    Nothing wrong with that. I think it's more a commentary on the OCD people who did bother to do it (like me) than on the folks that didn't.

    Boot Me Gently
    ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

  3. #23

    Default

    How many Demolition_Army members do you need to become/appear as the guild, Demolition_Army ?

    More DA expats join the little gathering of bought toons/PWS in EO, Butch 9K account, Rain 5K account and TheOne 4K. Rumor has it you're loaning them, LMFAO.

    How insane or desperate does a Guild Master have to be, to want to *try* win the game especially when they need to rely on bought toons/heavy PW sharing from DA?

    I'd say Extremely Insane !!!

    Ax, I don't know which of these terms outweighs each other more about you, your ego or your depravity. Either way, you and the newly looking Demolition_PWSArmy battle with absolute dishonor !!! I am so pissed off with the level of cheating going on here, I cannot even look at CA at the moment.

  4. #24

    Default

    Insane is a good word for it.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

    Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

  5. #25

    Default

    Does anyone know the outcome of the last two DA results in 100vs100? Rumors say they are hiding for the two last battles skipping battles waiting for the big 3 guns (controlled by one person) to return back

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    5,165
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim[Gr] View Post
    Does anyone know the outcome of the last two DA results in 100vs100? Rumors say they are hiding for the two last battles skipping battles waiting for the big 3 guns (controlled by one person) to return back
    I watch the leaderboard: ~22 hours ago, the leaderboard said that DA had 99,883 points, and it still says that they have 99,883 now. It probably means their battles have been turned off completely for the last 22 hours since I find it very unlikely that anybody can zero out DA even if they're inactive.
    Last edited by Falco; 09-17-2016 at 11:08 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    I watch the leaderboard: ~22 hours ago, the leaderboard said that DA had 99,883 points, and it still says that they have 99,883 now. It probably means their battles have been turned off completely for the last 22 hours since I find it very unlikely that anybody can zero out DA even if they're inactive.
    So the rumors are true. Hahaha hilarious... i hope EO meet Reds soon so the 3 big guns return asap to demolition pswarmy so poor demos stop hiding.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    I watch the leaderboard: ~22 hours ago, the leaderboard said that DA had 99,883 points, and it still says that they have 99,883 now. It probably means their battles have been turned off completely for the last 22 hours since I find it very unlikely that anybody can zero out DA even if they're inactive.
    It's been done many times zero'ing them, EO have managed it lately on every battle they have met and im not bigging up their achievement here, because EO is now the new, DA, given how many DA expats have gone to EO, they also got some bigs from REDS. DA have obviously loaned out Butch and Rain and TheOne at some going rate, like some Rent-a-toon business model.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TvR View Post
    It's been done many times zero'ing them, EO have managed it lately on every battle they have met and im not bigging up their achievement here, because EO is now the new, DA, given how many DA expats have gone to EO, they also got some bigs from REDS. DA have obviously loaned out Butch and Rain and TheOne at some going rate, like some Rent-a-toon business model.
    But you know, this would be the one GREAT opportunity for the devs to actual stop this practice altogether. Everyone in the game knows those three accounts left their true owners a long long time ago. The devs should grab them and zero the stats. Thats it, done. No one would ever pay money to buy accounts again.

    But they won't of course.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    The power-shifts are amusing to watch. a lot of players being only loyal to being in whichever guild is on top at the time. Yawn
    What's more broken, defense or the game?
    EABB29 keep: https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...user=539777367

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •