Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: Hey OWLS!

  1. #1

    Default Hey OWLS!

    ᠅ ιsིнͤeͦтαrྀe ᠅ of Elite Owls :
    You lost the battle taking 189 total damage and dealing 125 total damage to your rival.

    A͡z̧a̷z̧e̕͡Ļ(OིྭOྀ) of Elite Owls :
    You lost the battle taking 178 total damage and dealing 110 total damage to your rival.

    Highlander of Elite Owls :
    You lost the battle taking 195 total damage and dealing 46 total damage to your rival.

    Highlander of Elite Owls :
    You lost the battle taking 191 total damage and dealing 106 total damage to your rival.

    ✭O൰ℒMმ༏Ⓓཇམ✭ of Elite Owls :
    You performed a Special Action on your target!
    Your hero power increased polymorph chance by 17%
    iŁтЋ cǺรǺŁ gains more confidence on their victory, they will now do more damage on victory!
    Your opponent resisted your Polymorph spell!

    Your PWS might get you wins, but you'll never take my bounces away.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

    Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

  2. Default

    Hey Wim!

    Invade! You engaged in multiple battles against ƒiŁтЋ cǺรǺŁ!
    You won 1 times and lost 4 times. [+]

    Your Wallior, or what ever it s, build might get you wins, but you'll never take my bounces away

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Λrєs {S༨བYཇ☈S} View Post
    Hey Wim!

    Invade! You engaged in multiple battles against ƒiŁтЋ cǺรǺŁ!
    You won 1 times and lost 4 times. [+]

    Your Wallior, or what ever it s, build might get you wins, but you'll never take my bounces away
    Yeah, poor me, had to 80 invade kills. Tried to get some lazy wins, but lost with my defensive loadout.

    I'm happy to share the bounce though, and I give many bounces away.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

    Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Yeah, poor me, had to 80 invade kills. Tried to get some lazy wins, but lost with my defensive loadout.

    I'm happy to share the bounce though, and I give many bounces away.
    Thx for sharing your bounces with a lvl 600ish hybrid build

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Λrєs {S༨བYཇ☈S} View Post
    Thx for sharing your bounces with a lvl 600ish hybrid build
    Invade is broken.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and no where.
    Posts
    5,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestamongsttheworst View Post
    Invade is broken.
    It's beyond broken. Just alliance every general with your strongest ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Padaxan View Post
    You know ETA's are a fool hearty exercise. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestamongsttheworst View Post
    Invade is broken.
    Broken or not, a bounce is a bounce lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    i think Owls has to be the most under represented guild here on the forum.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The Den @ ~VoV~
    Posts
    8,873

    Default

    So we're free to talk smack about them and not get a reply.......interesting

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    So we're free to talk smack about them and not get a reply.......interesting
    I have seen Ax around but thats about it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •