Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Campaign Chaos Gems Results & spreadsheet

Default Campaign Chaos Gems Results & spreadsheet

Hello forum,

I created an online share spreadsheet to keep track of Campaign requirement tasks and the Chaos gems results.

It has some info in there already from some of my CA friends and guild members.

If you like to either use it or contribute data to it, please try to keep it neat and in the same format.

Hopefully, later on, we could do some analysis with it when there is enough data points.

If there is any questions or comments, please post below in this thread and I will try to make any improvement to the spreadsheet as needed.

Spreadsheet Link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...1Gc/edit#gid=0

To Dan/Mursilis, I was trying to see if I could add this to the Monsters loots master spreadhseet, but not sure how to link it b/c I don't have the permission to edit that spreadsheet. If you feel that this spreadsheet could be helpful, perhaps you could link this xls to it. If not, may be make this thread as a sticky for awhile so people can be familiar with the spreadsheet and help contribute data to it. Thanks
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 05-17-2016 at 09:13 PM.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

I don't have access to the monster loot spreadsheet either, so not something I can help you with.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    I don't have access to the monster loot spreadsheet either, so not something I can help you with.
    ah ok, not sure who is the owner of the master monster loots xls then.
    perhaps, that person could see this thread and decide to add this xls to it.
    or better yet, make an improvement of this xls and add an improved one to the monster loots xls
    could you make this thread as sticky for awhile?
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 05-15-2016 at 07:55 PM.

ok, it should work now...i forgot to set the option to let visitors add or edit data

Quote Originally Posted by joetoney View Post
    epic gem

80 duels
    1.4k cov points
    8 mithril collects
    use 15 defense potions
    use 200 tokens in LOE
    trade 13k defense essence
    15% on Vermilion
    15% on Bonegnasher
    15% on Samuel

epic defense gem
    +82 water resist
    increase poly chance 4%
    heal an additional 22 health with heal ability
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaw69 View Post
    Did easy campaign since I didn't wanna risk epic amounts of money on the epic gems I've been seeing.
    Common Offensive Crystal Of Fire Fury, +43 fire piercing, +20 physical piercing, +.21% evade.
    I'll be honest, I like the gem. If I put it on my rat glove instead of dull fire gem I will gain 33 total piercing.
    I copied the results from the other thread to enter the data into xls to collect more data points.

I hope you both dont mind i copy your results info and paste in the other thread I created, as well as added to the share spreadsheet data. That way we all can have a centralized place to look at campaign results and info.

Hopefully, as the spreadhseet become more familiar to everyone, we get more data and some sort of analsysis can come out of it. Thank you

***Added joetoney's results to xls. Did not add Shaw69 results to xls b/c tasks data is missing.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 05-16-2016 at 12:49 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    ok, it should work now...i forgot to set the option to let visitors add or edit data
    Thank you.
    Any way to lock DaWimsta's thread to avoid duplication or extra admin.?

Quote Originally Posted by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ View Post
    Thank you.
    Any way to lock DaWimsta's thread to avoid duplication or extra admin.?
    You have to ask one of the Mod to do that.

8. Default

With all due respect but since DaWimsta's thread was here first, maybe this should be merged into his, perhaps with a link to the spreadsheet in added to the OP if DaWimsta is okay with that?

That is generally how other threads are moderated. I see no reason why this should be any different. People already reported loads if gems in that thread. Makes no sense to suddenly move it here. I also agree that reporting in two places makes no sense so then a merge is the obvious solution.
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 05-16-2016 at 10:39 PM.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    With all due respect but since DaWimsta's thread was here first, maybe this should be merged into his, perhaps with a link to the spreadsheet in added to the OP if DaWimsta is okay with that?

That is generally how other threads are moderated. I see no reason why this should be any different. People already reported loads if gems in that thread. Makes no sense to suddenly move it here. I also agree that reporting in two places makes no sense so then a merge is the obvious solution.

Someone in Da Wimsta's thread suggested a new thread for Campaign, since 2nd round has tasks with lower requirement. And Da Wimsta suggested that a new thread would make sense for that. And since I already had this spreadsheet share among private friends in various guilds, I offer it here for everyone to use in my own thread so it would not be confusing.

Below, I quoted from their conversation in Wim's thread, and hence why I made this thread. Merge or no merge I do not care but I rather have this thread stay as is so I and others could find it as needed, and for any analysis to be done later. You seem to often troll other people threads just for sake of trolling. You dont have to be here if you do not wish to.

Quote Originally Posted by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ View Post
    @DaWimsta.
    Could I suggest that you create a new thread for phase 2 campaigns. It make make it easier to figure out how the drops change b/w the each phase
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    I stopped updating the results on the front page a while ago already. If someone wants to make a new thread I think it would make sense, or to use a spreadsheet like Dokkodo has offered, but the more I look at these the more upset I get.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 05-17-2016 at 01:08 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    Someone in Da Wimsta's thread suggested a new thread for Campaign, since 2nd round has tasks with lower requirement. And Da Wimsta suggested that a new thread would make sense for that. And since I already had this spreadsheet share among private friends in various guilds, I offer it here for everyone to use in my own thread so it would not be confusing.

Below, I quoted from their conversation in Wim's thread, and hence why I made this thread. Merge or no merge I do not care but I rather have this thread stay as is so I and others could find it as needed, and for any analysis to be done later. You seem to often troll other people threads just for sake of trolling. You dont have to be here if you do not wish to.
    No need to get offended here. I was merely making the observation that generally duplicate threads are merged into the thread that came first. Which is 100% true.

I was unaware that the creation of a new thread had been discussed as I am somewhat behind on reading the original thread.

Fact is that I am very interested in the gem results. Just for a somewhat different purpose than you are. Personally I would rather keep all the various information in the same place as much as possible. Whether that is the original thread or this thread I don't care about. As long as we're not going to be posting this info in several places.

As for your accusation...

I don't troll, ever. At least not intentionally. If I post somewhere then it's generally because I feel I have something useful to say. Unless I'm clowning around, which also happens on occasion. If I have no interest in a thread then I ignore it. Plain and simple. I don't post in there for the heck of it like you seem to be suggesting.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max