Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Diary of a Divine Lord

Default Diary of a Divine Lord

Dear diary,

Today I woke up to find that Butch has left the building. I knew it was only a matter of time. Among all rejoicing going on I resumed my task of providing quality spam to the OT section. I had neglected my duties there for far too long. In one of the threads there I warned my forum friends about eating bananas. I hope they take it to heart but I fear that at least the simians will not stop eating them. I hope they shall be forgiven for their actions. Meanwhile it seems the queen is back to her old self again and everyone around me has started sucking up to her. Not quite sure what they are up to but I have sent some eyes to keep watch on them. I am also nearing 9700 posts. It won't be long now before I reach the big 10k. I wonder what rank accompanies that number of posts. I also wonder if I'll ever catch up to zserg as far as post totals go. Maybe it's not too important.

This is all I have for you right now dear diary. I shall write more on a later date.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    Dear diary,

Today I woke up to find that Butch has left the building. I knew it was only a matter of time. Among all rejoicing going on I resumed my task of providing quality spam to the OT section. I had neglected my duties there for far too long. In one of the threads there I warned my forum friends about eating bananas. I hope they take it to heart but I fear that at least the simians will not stop eating them. I hope they shall be forgiven for their actions. Meanwhile it seems the queen is back to her old self again and everyone around me has started sucking up to her. Not quite sure what they are up to but I have sent some eyes to keep watch on them. I am also nearing 9700 posts. It won't be long now before I reach the big 10k. I wonder what rank accompanies that number of posts. I also wonder if I'll ever catch up to zserg as far as post totals go. Maybe it's not too important.

This is all I have for you right now dear diary. I shall write more on a later date.
    Wanna help in reaching Zserg? I've got a "friend" who's very very very very active on forums, he can help you with that goal

"Divine Lord" hmm? Didn't know that reapers were considered as "divine".

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyvue View Post
    "Divine Lord" hmm? Didn't know that reapers were considered as "divine".
    It's only in his own mind. Don't argue with him though, cause we haven't find a good tranquilizer dart yet please.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

You might.
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Dear diary,

It would appear that some on the forum question my divine status. I do no understand why. Surely people can agree that earning exactly 1000 divine power earns one the right to call themselves divine? I wonder if perhaps they are just jealous. Because they either didn't reach 1000 yet or perhaps they are stuck with a less than perfect score such as 1030. It matters not though dear diary because I know the truth and that is all that matters really.

I also found a somewhat questionable offer in regards to my post count. The offer came from someone who has a dubious history. I have decided that I shall not entertain the offer as I'm sure that it's promise to up my post count means as much as all the many emails I get for pills that offer to enlarge certain body parts. However, it did make me wonder if perhaps the quest to get a higher post count than zserg is seen by some as more important than I originally believed. Perhaps I need to reconsider how important this goal truly is.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

Yeah you go for post count while I work on my cannon. Your post count is important. Nothing matters more. Except filling my food bowl with grilled tuna.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    Dear diary,

It would appear that some on the forum question my divine status. I do no understand why. Surely people can agree that earning exactly 1000 divine power earns one the right to call themselves divine? I wonder if perhaps they are just jealous. Because they either didn't reach 1000 yet or perhaps they are stuck with a less than perfect score such as 1030. It matters not though dear diary because I know the truth and that is all that matters really.

I also found a somewhat questionable offer in regards to my post count. The offer came from someone who has a dubious history. I have decided that I shall not entertain the offer as I'm sure that it's promise to up my post count means as much as all the many emails I get for pills that offer to enlarge certain body parts. However, it did make me wonder if perhaps the quest to get a higher post count than zserg is seen by some as more important than I originally believed. Perhaps I need to reconsider how important this goal truly is.
    Is there proof of of your 1k divine power?

Dear diary,

Today our guild battled Titans UK while I was sleeping. Apparently the attention I'm giving B52 caused them to kill me with poli, confuse, poison and cripple attached. I say good for them. I make no secret of being squishy and I don't care. There will always be someone stronger. Besides, I understand why I'm considered squishy now a days and I refuse to jump on that band wagon. As long as I'm having fun I'm happy. I did challenge B52 to a raw show off though to see just how tough he is without bought strength. It's all in good fun of course. And no matter how it turns out, I can rest easy knowing that B52 isn't the least bit upset about me having his quote in my signature.

In other news, people are questioning my divine power. People who have my keep link and can simply count my divine power for themselves. Not quite sure what they expect me to tell them to be honest. Perhaps they will go take a look on their own and eat some cookies. Everyone knows my cookies are the best. Plus there are always lots of them. Especially since I have started to add to health. I have to say that so far my project to add health without losing BSI points is working out well. Only 30 levels to go before I can invest in attack more heavily again.

SMH why one would give up attack for health. I gave up stamina and energy for health and now I'm done. Attack is the bestest of them all!!