Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSA: Turning on Guild Combat List View (10v10/100v100 and LoM Conquest)

Does anyone know how to turn off the List view? I received a note from the Devs to go to the Guild Option page and and turn it off but I have no idea where that is.

I hope this fixes the horrible 100v conditions we have now where you cannot see your health or status or when you get your next token. I have no idea why we went from a great interface to the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by Otarbos View Post
    Does anyone know how to turn off the List view? I received a note from the Devs to go to the Guild Option page and and turn it off but I have no idea where that is.

I hope this fixes the horrible 100v conditions we have now where you cannot see your health or status or when you get your next token. I have no idea why we went from a great interface to the current one.
    To switch back to your old 100v100 view, you want to go to your guild home and then click the wheel/options icon in the top right. There'll be a setting for switching 100v100 views.

On another note, I'm almost done with improvements to 100v100 list view. It should have your health/status/next token info.
    Last edited by Kore; 10-04-2016 at 12:07 AM.

3. Default

how to join a classic battle on ios? can see 10 v 10 and 100 v 100 but no classic
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...870_1529660210 join pink panther, we are small but very friendly