Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PSA: Turning on Guild Combat List View (10v10/100v100 and LoM Conquest)

Thank you for the reply. Its very promising and I look forward to these being worked out. I'm glad defenders can now change abilities. It would be good if they could change classes since the attackers can change to whatever helps them do the most damage, it would be helpful if defenders had the same ability. Also if there is an interest in parity between ios/fb/web3 do you think ios will ever have conquest duels? Thanks again
    Last edited by Twyla Martins; 03-22-2016 at 03:44 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeman View Post
    Anyway of switching back to the old Land of Mist View ?? The times that a land is still protected seems to have disappeared even changing it to list view
    Just read the latest from Paxidan and can hopefully see there is light at the end of the tunnel

Sorry, I have another question. When you say the sort feature will list the towns with time remaining, will that be an auto-sort function? My guild only defends the towns we have killed monsters in. Having those stay at the top of the list is helpful. If the lands we've stolen start to get mixed into these it will be difficult for the player to know which lands have guild priority.

Blog Entries

Twyla's comment brings up this request:

Can something be done to give each land a unique name please? It can be difficult to try to explain which lands people are supposed to join when we end up with multiple lands with the same name.

Better yet, it'd be great if the slot number can be added to the land name. We've found it very significantly easier to communicate in battles when the slot number was added to the battle display. It'd help a lot if Mist lands could display their slot numbers too.

Edit: I just saw Myrddin's message that might suggest that this is already being worked on:

Quote Originally Posted by Myrddin View Post
    [*]Numerate allied lands and enemy lands. Make same positioning as web/FB.
    Last edited by Falco; 03-23-2016 at 10:51 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Padaxan Guest

We are adding numeration in the next client we're doing to fix the outstanding issues.

Today we added HR:MIN format and a back plate to make the text easier. Also added a quick version of the rewards you get every conquest attack (lumber/iron ect).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Padaxan View Post
    Today we added HR:MIN format and a back plate to make the text easier.
    AWESOME!!! That made my day. Thank you!
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

7. Default

Thankyou for adding back the timer .. it makes life so much easier

Thank you =^-^=

9. Default Land of Mist Land timer

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeman View Post
    Anyway of switching back to the old Land of Mist View ?? The times that a land is still protected seems to have disappeared even changing it to list view
    Cgrats to you, Better than before, Thanks for listening, Job well done

don't know if this is related but i've now had 2 lom lands self explore, there is only one officer in our small helper guild, the first time it happened we put it down to player error and the officer made a mistake, but now a second one has a live monster in it...any ideas?