Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSA: Turning on Guild Combat List View (10v10/100v100 and LoM Conquest)

Padaxan Guest

Default PSA: Turning on Guild Combat List View (10v10/100v100 and LoM Conquest)

LoM got updated today on iOS and I imagine list view is more useable for those used to it.

https://castleagegame1-a.akamaihd.ne.../list_view.jpg
    Last edited by Padaxan; 04-22-2016 at 09:00 PM.

2. Default

Anyway of switching back to the old Land of Mist View ?? The times that a land is still protected seems to have disappeared even changing it to list view

What are you referring to? There is no way to go back to the old view, but everything should be there so I am trying to understand what it is you don't see.

4. Default

i think he is referring to the LoM timer ... you used to get an exact time it was protected and a countdown on the last hour ... now it just goes from 1 hour to defend with no countdown

I know you work really hard trying to make the game better, but this is totally not helpful. It is difficult to follow, the pictures of the enemy lands are so small on my ipod its hard to read. I can't tell how much time is left to tell the guild they have to move. Sometimes things are timed very close and an hours notice isn't good enough. Please consider reverting. I tried the list option but it didn't change the view of LoM lands. Please help.

I did the update, rebooted and still no list view. please fix

Quote Originally Posted by Twyla Martins View Post
    I tried the list option but it didn't change the view of LoM lands. Please help.
    Clarification: the list view is for guild battle mode, like 10v, etc. So here, if you toggle to list view on, the defenders in LoM will be in a list similar to web3. Before, the defenders were in a swipe mode, e.g. the defenders were arranged left to right. In summary, list view mode now have defenders listed top down.

List view mode does not change the way enemy lands in LoM are presented.

really? so this is what we have now? this is just making the game more difficult to play. instead of being able to find information within the game there is going to be a lot more paper and pencil to keep track of when guild members have to move. i really wish you would work on things that are broken and leave things that are working alone. sorry just having another moment of frustration.

Padaxan Guest

The timers on map mode are being worked on (we can add in HR:MIN)- but keep in mind that format is on parity with FB/web3 (does not use minutes). So if we make the desired change we'll also have to budget web/FB time to bring them closer together.

Soon the sort function will be able to list lands by timers which will help out.

There are a lot of benifits with the update and we'll simply work to polish them.

-"Actions left" at a glance on map mode.
    -Color coded keys on map mode.
    -Ability to see a much larger view of available lands for target hunting on map mode.
    -Faster gameplay as it no longer relies on old web UI/kit pages.
    -Legendary mines at a glance for target hunting.
    -Easier to view land modes graphically.

We play the feature ourselves and there is a lot of usability added. Give us some time to polish it up, we're taking in the feedback. Would appreciate constructive feedback that we can add to the existing feature. We will also look to add defender count on map mode.

These changes are also necessary to future proof our down-the-road concepts with Land of XYZ feature sets.

EDIT: Also keep in mind you can now swap guild powers in conquest features, as the defender. This should help lessen the burden of being as prepared for defense swaps.
    Last edited by Padaxan; 03-22-2016 at 01:07 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Padaxan View Post
    The timers on map mode are being worked on (we can add in HR:MIN)- but keep in mind that format is on parity with FB/web3 (does not use minutes). So if we make the desired change we'll also have to budget web/FB time to bring them closer together.
    Awesome! Thank you! We've been wanting FB/web3 to use minutes and seconds when we get down to the last hour (like the previous iOS version) for a while.

By the way, the update is spectacularly beautiful overall!
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE