Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Divine Zeus Helm Legendary Event

Blog Entries

So I am understanding that only Corvintheus drops the catalyst, not the other three monsters. As I finished corv (or thought I did) i have been hitting a lot of the other monsters without any luck, then I;m told its only Corvintheus...

Question, is the Zeus Helm still available as Divine??

Quote Originally Posted by Novex View Post
    Question, is the Zeus Helm still available as Divine??
    The Divine Helm of Zeus is still available on the Legendary Alchemy page..... or are you asking if the Helm of Zeus has Divine Power?
    ✨☽ ₩ΛⱤƊⱤU ☾✨ ~ 10F612 ~ Veiled Realms Squad 7

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    It's definitely not +45 to splash. Devs aren't crazy. Most likely +45 to direct heal.
    Yes its definitely not +45 to splash... It states... " +45 To Heal Power". Particularly pertaining to the Class Power: Heal, one would think. However does anyone know if this Effects Mass Heal, Cleanse, or even Resurrect? I highly doubt it but curious. I can say that the chances of this adding +45 to splash heal is absolute zero... I heal +46 per hit to my gate... this is achieved through Generals and General Alliance and My General Alliance in this regard needs much work... I.E. I would be able to splash more if I worked more on those generals.

BTW drops are reset by drop rate EVERY monster... I have had an easy time with the catalysts for the Divine helm... however I am having a heck of a time with 5 Reckonings for the Helm itself... go figure... its all relative
    ✨☽ ₩ΛⱤƊⱤU ☾✨ ~ 10F612 ~ Veiled Realms Squad 7

Could devs fix drop rate here ? I have killed 140+ corvis so far dmag between 60m-100m and still only half way through ? All similar monsters drop legendary gear at least by an order of magnitude higher ?! is this intentional or a bug ?