Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenging WoB

This is our next land:

It's a foregone conclusion that this land will fall, but it will fall to whoever sees the THIRD list. The reason? Redemption wants some good press. They hit for about 220 tokens, then stopped. Either this land is on the THIRD list and that's what REDs sees, or else they used a direct link to Our Guild of Squishies to find it. In any case, having our guild by the 'ojones on this land they could have easily finished it out. But maybe they want to see what we'll do. My bet is on Boobs' guild missing out on the fun.

Did we get it?
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

We have 17 lands. Our next offering is here:

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Presley View Post

You know that we all know that your guild is not Guild of Squishies but the Godfather Crew and you are Dances with wolves right? I cant get it what do you earn by coming back to the forum and provoking members or guilds. You will earn another ban again.

It's a foregone conclusion that this land will fall, but it will fall to whoever sees the THIRD list. The reason? Redemption wants some good press. They hit for about 220 tokens, then stopped. Either this land is on the THIRD list and that's what REDs sees, or else they used a direct link to Our Guild of Squishies to find it. In any case, having our guild by the 'ojones on this land they could have easily finished it out. But maybe they want to see what we'll do. My bet is on Boobs' guild missing out on the fun.
    Janusz figured it out and messaged me. REDs sees the third list, but when the third list disappears, as if by magic, they go back to seeing the first list. So Our Guild of Squishies was being taken over by REDs and poof, it disappeared from REDs battle list when the third list itself disappeared, thus no more tokens from REDs on that land, the job was only partially done. For some hours the action counter remained at 778.

When I woke up the morning after, the land had been taken by a smaller guild.

And this offering is now CLOSED. Successful defense.

has performed the last hit to conquer the land, , from the guild, The Godfather Crew! 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

2 more successful defenses. As opposed to an interrupted TRANSFER to an alliance guild ....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jim[Gr] View Post
    You know that we all know that your guild is not Guild of Squishies but the Godfather Crew and you are Dances with wolves right? I cant get it what do you earn by coming back to the forum and provoking members or guilds. You will earn another ban again.
    lulz that means of the three people I've ever blocked on the Forum, two of them are the same person! Hilarity ensues.

Boot Me Gently
    ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

All his accounts are talking in his head, and he has a lot !
    Squishy Pantheℜ
    My keep
    Army code : 1EA39E
    "I need more defense"