Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AWII - Recruit Thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clintw View Post
    We are pleased to report that after our end of the month housecleaning we have nine outstanding new members and one open slot. Don't you want to be in a guild that is pushing forward instead of a guild that is sliding backwards.
    gz on draining the swamp.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    gz on draining the swamp.
    I lol'd

But wait what makes these new members so outstanding?? Did they finish first in their class? Perfect attendance throughout grade school? Perhaps they successfully colored inside the lines? (what fun is that, really). Did they have their Wheaties this morning? Whats the scoop??

Boot Me Gently
    ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CastleAgeBrock View Post
    I lol'd

But wait what makes these new members so outstanding?? Did they finish first in their class? Perfect attendance throughout grade school? Perhaps they successfully colored inside the lines? (what fun is that, really). Did they have their Wheaties this morning? Whats the scoop??
    Square root of their average level is 42. Which is pretty outstanding right?
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

It like sex, size matters but activity is more important.

I sent PM, yet to get a reply. When do you battle?