Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elite Dragonslayer Bow Error

Default Elite Dragonslayer Bow Error

I have enough Mithrils and hunters points to open the next section of the Hunters path. I need the Elite Bow for the alchemy to make Magmaflame but it says it is already acquired. Which I haven't bought it yet, I just did get it to open. If it were "acquired" I'd be able to see it in IA and in alchemy.. which I'm not able to. Please fix this so I can finish this alchemy. I sent this notice also from my Ipad from the app. with pictures.

Today is the 22nd and still no Bow and no response for any help or reply from devs. 91D21C army code -- ID #630033246
    I saw an older post on this same issue dated back in February and March, the thread said it had been resolved. Hoping to get mine resolved too. Thanks.
    Last edited by d4brown; 06-22-2015 at 09:33 PM.

Default No Elite Bow once Hunter level is opened

On june 18, I had enough Mithrils and hunter points to have opened the next section of the Hunters path. I need the Elite Bow for the alchemy to make Magmaflame but it says it is already acquired. Which I haven't bought yet, I just opened it. If it were "acquired" I'd be able to see it in IA and in alchemy.. which I'm not able to. Please fix this so I can finish this alchemy. I've sent this notice also from my mobile from the app. with pictures, sent to Phoenix Age link for help,...with pictures, to forum tech section twice for help. I have repeated email and help posts most everyday now with report #. Nothing

Today is the 29th and still no Bow and no response for any help or reply from devs and yes I know this is the wrong place to post but I'm at a loss as to how to raise a response.
    91D21C army code -- Ticket # 115768

Please help

There are really only a few ways to get assistance with something like this.
    1. Post here in the forums
    2. Use the Contact option in the game to make a report
    3. Use the Contact Us option on this forum to make a report
    4. Find a dev in the forum chat feature and report your problem

That's really it for your options. So I'd suggest trying out those you haven't and continuing to send reports via the options you've tried. Hopefully you'll eventually get a response.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

4. Default

Mursilis is right.

Sadly though it should also be mentioned that the devs appear to be MIA. Their presence on the forum has been... well... they have been here but haven't said a word. Trying to get a hold of them might be tricky.

As you already found out, posting on the forum is no guarantee that you get a response. Especially when taken the earlier mentioned MIA thing into consideration.

Something more worrying though is that there have been reports of support tickets going unanswered.

All in all I fear that you might be in for a bit of a wait on your issue. I hope for you that I'm wrong on that but the way it looks right now... I personally wouldn't hold my breath.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news like that.

No spinning in web3 or FB for me... sorry. But still no Elite Bow in hunters conquest June 18th and counting. AND YES it's listed in the proper area in FB technical and Phoenix Age.. and a devs mail here.. and IoS help report... and FB ca report a problem.... SO NOW WHAT??

Quote Originally Posted by d4brown View Post
    No spinning in web3 or FB for me... sorry. But still no Elite Bow in hunters conquest June 18th and counting. AND YES it's listed in the proper area in FB technical and Phoenix Age.. and a devs mail here.. and IoS help report... and FB ca report a problem.... SO NOW WHAT??
    We've given you all the information us other players have on what you can do. Posting in incorrect locations won't change that. You're options are laid out for you, I don't see what else we can do other than wait for the devs to comment on your submitted Support tickets.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

YEA! I heard from them today and it has been resolved. Thank you devs.

8. Default

I have enough Mithrils and hunters points to open the next section of the Hunters path. I need the Elite Bow for the alchemy to make Magmaflame but it says it is already acquired. Which I haven't bought it yet, I just did get it to open. If it were "acquired" I'd be able to see it in IA and in alchemy.. which I'm not able to. Please fix this so I can finish this alchemy. What still needs to be done so I can have this item ????

9. Default

I believe I have the same issue just noticed its listed as acquired but not in inventory.

FB keep ID *snip*

thanks in advance for any help also sent message using contact us in the forum
    Last edited by Mursilis; 11-03-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Default Conquest hang up need fixed asap ruining my friday hunt

http://prntscr.com/9d0k0x this item is the final monster hunter conquest item I just unlocked the final tier to see a glitch were is says I own the item but do not and it says acquired I have not used coins to purchase either this item is needed to continue with varg and samael I have worked on this for years just to have a glitch now is devastating please fix this so I may purchase it for my keep/ so I may hunt the rest of varg and samael for their legendary items
    TheMonkeyKing ☠Ⓦ☠Ⓑ☠ landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[61,397,665]!
    200 stamina Ultimate Mode
    Lvl80 5 Star Malekus** Lvl74 6 Star Dolomar Lvl79 5 Star Monkey King