Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contribution Points

Post Contribution Points

What are Contribution Points ? Why it says 96,452,679 dmg / 85.4M CP? What do I do to get that 85,4 ? O.o

Can you do the math, please?

2. Default

I have the same question. Why is my damage higher then my CP on Vargulis eventhough my stance is more then enough.

I.E. Stance = 51 (attack): 63,963,347 dmg / 50.8M CP
    "Come in and try not to murder one of my guests" - Magnus Bane

Bonus damage from the last arena is still active. Bonus damage from any source doesn't count towards CP (arena bonus, barbarus, dmg bar powered up.)
    Add Me codes: 798DF6

Alcoholic Derb

4. Default

Thanks that would explain the difference.
    "Come in and try not to murder one of my guests" - Magnus Bane

Quote Originally Posted by carlos1987 View Post
    What are Contribution Points ? Why it says 96,452,679 dmg / 85.4M CP? What do I do to get that 85,4 ? O.o
    Contribution points are the points you earn when you attack a monster with a general whose General Stance is more than the monster's target stance (which is 30 in Cronus Astaroth and 35 in Vargulis). Check your General Alliance stance to ensure your General Stance is high enough.

It's a little more complex than that.

For example barbarous attack bonus doesn't seem to apply. I wonder if monster attack bonus is factored in...

Does additional crit damage still count towards CP or are crit hits treated as 1x for CP purposes?
    This is me. Be gentle.

"We could have handled this better."

8. Default

Does CP contribute to your loot? Or dmg?
    Last edited by dayrep; 09-14-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dayrep View Post
    Does CP contribute to your loot? Or dmg?
    Not to damage. But you need to meet the CP minimum with your hero set in order to gain CP while attacking the monster. The monsters with CP have a minimum amount of CP you need to gather while attacking in order to unlock the ability to get legendary loot. If you don't meet that CP minimum gained, it won't matter how much damage you do as that loot will be out of your reach.
    Last edited by Mursilis; 09-14-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Not to damage. But you need to meet the CP minimum with your hero set in order to gain CP while attacking the monster. The monsters with CP have a minimum amount of CP you need to gather while attacking in order to unlock the ability to get legendary loot. If you don't meet that CP minimum gained, it won't matter how much damage you do as that loot will be out of your reach.
    Thanks Mursilis.

Is the CP minimum equivalent to the damage minimums (wiki thresholds)? Also, will higher stances bring higher CPs?