Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Phone - crusader login no longer works

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red Queen Kitty View Post
    I did and updated Chrome on my main computer I have the browser connected to my computer, phone, and tablet so I can keep my bookmarks handy. It works now.
    Awesome! Congrats!
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

I also got a new android phone. I was always using firefox, and now I get invalid login credentials. I've tried a few other browsers and get the same thing. It automatically signs in on old phone on firefox browser.

Quote Originally Posted by goredwings View Post
    I also got a new android phone. I was always using firefox, and now I get invalid login credentials. I've tried a few other browsers and get the same thing. It automatically signs in on old phone on firefox browser.
    Make sure there's no space added after your email address, or that the first letter of your password isn't in CAPS.

If you can still login on your old phone, IMO it means you're not writing the right credentials.
    Last edited by gogoo; 07-01-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Since the password is saved on the old phone I think my best option would be to change my password. How would I go about doing that?

Since the password is saved on the old phone I think my best option would be to change my password. How would I go about doing that?
    I think you can log in on your old phone and simply go to "Crusaders" under the "Home" tab and update your password from there? I haven't tried but it looks like it can easily be changed there.

It wants the old password so it can verify, how can I contact them to say forgot password. My password won't work on that page either. Showing I forgot digit.

It wants the old password so it can verify, how can I contact them to say forgot password. My password won't work on that page either. Showing I forgot digit.

I suppose you can send an email at this address:
    support.castleage@gaea.zendesk.com

I have no idea whether they do help with lost passwords, but it's worth a try.

Also, depending on the browser on which you're connected on your old phone, maybe you can actually retrieve the password?
    I know on Firefox for instance (the desktop version at least), there's a place where you can see all the passwords that are saved by your browser (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...ting-passwords).

Edit:
    It's also possible on the mobile version of Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...in-information
    So I suppose it's possible on other browsers as well (but maybe not all, idk).
    Last edited by gogoo; 07-09-2019 at 02:24 PM.

8. Default

Yes they can help you with lost passwords. You just need to go through a verification process.

It was on Mozilla and I was able to view password. Thank you all so much. Have a blessed day.

It was on Mozilla and I was able to view password. Thank you all so much. Have a blessed day.
    Awesome! Glad to hear that