Thread: Best Defensive/offensive General ALliance

1. Default Best Defensive/offensive General ALliance

Been away from game and recently came back to a lot of changes so Im looking for a little help with alliances.

Here are my stats

Energy-557
    Stamina-600
    Attack-4541
    Def-2691
    Health-170

I am currently using Katherine, Vanathan and Vanir for defense. This puts Katherine's stats at att-274 def-335 for resistance of +119

Am i better off staying with this or should i mix Halcyon in there to boost actual defense? Is there an abundance of pierce out there negating my physical resistance?

For dueling and guild battles im using Evalice/Ender/Adaya to reach higher targets and Jera,Gabrielle,Deinara to maximize damage. Ill sit on Tora/Daphne/Katherine while waiting for tokens.(thinking of taking out Kat and putting in Persephone for more damage deflection)

Monster hunting I use Orc King, Kang, Lotus or Kang/lotus/charlotte for lower stamina hits. I dont use monster + attack generals since I have a good amount of raw attack already.

Here are the generals I own. Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Saint Viscus
    Jera
    Krystalia
    Kang
    Sylphora
    Ender
    Banthus Archfiend
    Azeron**
    Zurran
    Azriel
    Axxon
    Corvintheus**
    Katherine
    Attilius
    Kothas
    Adaya
    Sylvana
    Kull
    Bacalou
    Vancy
    Agamemnon
    Lotus Ravenmoore
    Jahanna
    Aurelius
    Vanathan
    Stone Guardian
    Tora
    Kanbe
    Orc King
    Kobo
    Felizia
    Aki
    Ameron
    Bjorin
    Charlotte
    Zeventis
    Vanir
    Athenia
    Evalice
    Vincent
    Theorin
    Flaminius
    Excelsior
    Alexandria
    Halcyon
    Keira
    Sofira
    Severin
    Crom
    Tristram
    Maalvus
    Phaethor
    Solara
    Karn the Minotaur
    Helena
    Sanna
    Gabrielle
    Deshara
    Suri
    Calista
    Serene
    Zin
    Azul
    Miri Bladebourne
    Adriana
    Barbarus
    Daphne
    Marina
    Misa
    Fenris
    Darius
    Draconius
    Deianira
    Slayer
    Cartigan
    Chase
    Hyperion
    Araxis
    Leon Ironhart
    Lucius
    Vanquish
    Scourge
    Hyacinth
    Illusia
    Kilgore
    Percival
    Serylius
    Medius
    Vorenus
    Nautica
    Anwar
    Artanis
    Jada
    Tifanna
    Vulcan
    Ophelia
    Serra Silverlight
    Delfina Cloudslayer
    Celesta
    Noktar
    Arielle

for MH purposes i would change the whole alliance itself. how many kangs lotuses or charlottes you have? if just one of each then drop them and change to sorkan - dolomar-barbarus. why?

1. they are all aggro, while charlote is def. meaning more attack points.
    2. they can be promoted to 5* meaning they will get like +18lvls accordingly. so if you have 80lvl kang- 80 lvl lotus - 80 lvl charlote, its worse than 98 lvl sorkan (which gets +2% while equipted, or sahar which gets +1% while equipted )- 98 dolomar for crits and 98 barbie for aditional acumulating % dmg points.

oh and you want to increae your stamina since its the main currency even if you are in to pvp
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

3. Default

Thanks for the info Romelis. I will look into that alliance but not increasing stamina. Im already squishy with what I have lol. ANy thoughts on defensive alliances?

cant tell. i dont know a thing about pvp "_"

ps

you better get sahar instead of sorkan, bcause you can get sahars +1% crit item, and you cant get sorkans +2%crit item
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

The trick is to be flexible. Are you looking for the best defense offense for right now, or a year from now? Pick S monster hunter alliance and stick with it.

For pvp, pick 2-3 elements and stick with that. Actually level the monster hunters until you see where pvp is headed. Right now it's in the infancy of a new elemental meta. I could tell you what might be best, but unless you can adapt, either learn from the forum or stick with physical Pierce. Physical Pierce always works