Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So what now for me?

Default So what now for me?

I'm very very close to achieving my goal of reaching 1K raw for both my attack and defense, but now I'm stumped as to what to do next

Current stats are:

Level 396
    E: 600
    S: 679
    Atk: 1001 (+492)
    Def: 993 (+191)
    HP: 142

My aim is to reach 2k energy and pushing my attack up as high as possible, the only problem is idk how to allocate my SP

I want 2k energy ASAP because I want to start digging for health essence to improve my HP in GBs and well as my cleric heals, yet on the other hand I don't want to lose the BSI I worked so hard for

what do?

UPDATE: Above is legacy info, latest stats here
    Last edited by AyameNoop; 11-01-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Bsi means nothing in the long run. You're in the gauntlet... You should know this right now assuming you're high king. Go energy, then stamina , then All attack. You'll enjoy the game more with 2k energy and 1k stamina. Being weak isn't forever.. As you'll ignore energy and stamina after that point.. And your bsi will grow. Bsi at low level dwarfs your growth long-term. Make it your end game. And don't neglect health...!

Defense also isn't bad... If you want to hit monsters that drop pierce stuff...you also need to heal that damage.

If it was my build, I would add to energy at this point.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

I would also add energy, stamina I would add on Saturday with demi prayer.

^^Clever kitty gives good advice 'bout the Saturday prayer.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

The 2K energy and 1K stamina can only last you till around level 1.5K where by you'll still feel weak, unless you start buying FPs the leveling up will be slow like a snail

To continue with the leveling speed (w/o FP purchase), you'll need to continue on with energy above 2K but you'll feel weak all the way... but at least you can level normally instead of being a snail.

OR

Level like a snail add ATK/DEF, falling along a 6bsi character.

Blog Entries

First, you get your keep link verified.

Then

You die.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    I want 2k energy ASAP
    me too, i want 2k++ energy asap... .... .... and 1k+ stamina... ... .... and all those stuff in conquest paths... .... .... i also want to get to level 5000000000 ASAP.... .... .... and oh not mentioning all those divine items, i want them asap... but devs said... nooooohhhh! you have to either be patient or gotta buy them all.

seriously though and trololol off...

what do?
    just go for energy... those sps from questing and trading essences will eventually help you to keep up with your bsi.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

I'm very very close to achieving my goal of reaching 1K raw for both my attack and defense, but now I'm stumped as to what to do next

Current stats are:

Level 396
    E: 600
    S: 679
    Atk: 1001 (+492)
    Def: 993 (+191)
    HP: 142

My aim is to reach 2k energy and pushing my attack up as high as possible, the only problem is idk how to allocate my SP

I want 2k energy ASAP because I want to start digging for health essence to improve my HP in GBs and well as my cleric heals, yet on the other hand I don't want to lose the BSI I worked so hard for

what do?
    Health essence via mining is vastly over-rated. There is enough health essence from conquest paths to get you to become a productive Cleric. You can always hit Levi of Wraths for more essence, albeit 50 per drop. (Btw, you missed out on the Colored Cronus.) And before you trade any health essence, try to get your Conquest Duel level to 18 for the 18% bonus during trades.

If you had FPs to squander, then I recommend spinning for Mischa & Elaida. I have Mischa and will try for Elaida in the future.

I went from healing for 0 points (because I didn't even have Heal 1) to healing for +430 in about 3 months (partly because I killed a lot of Colored Cronus). I am also the best healer in my guild.

In your case, if you buy the health essence from conquest path & get your trade bonus (aka Battlelust bonus) to a healthy level, you should be able to heal at +250 to +300 range with Heal 1 in a short time period.

People who mine for health essence do it for a long, long time if they don't have a lot of energy. And if you think 2K in energy is enough for mining essence, then you don't understand how the rune levels work. After about level 20, it starts being hard to level up. The health essence needed to go up another rune level increases over time.