Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS Account

iPhone 6 is coming.

Will the bind feature available in time for those who want to transfer iOS account from 5s to 6?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EO.Ax View Post
    iPhone 6 is coming.

Will the bind feature available in time for those who want to transfer iOS account from 5s to 6?
    ThE feature is no longer supported and not returning.

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...t=75702&page=6
    Last edited by Maximus∆öĞ; 09-10-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Which mean new phone has iOS login is useless for those who already have iOS account.

Unless they come up with anything new for it.

I've seen that they no longer will support binding to a new device. Moving account will require you to use the universal login. I sincerely hope they reconsider. Typing login every time is a pain.
    Please use the pretend attack button so as to not offend anyone.

They could've bound it to Gamecenter account on iOS but for some reason used their own scheme instead.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    They could've bound it to Gamecenter account on iOS but for some reason used their own scheme instead.
    Gamecenter doesn't support ca

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf View Post
    Gamecenter doesn't support ca
    The other way around: CA doesn't support Gamecenter. It's up to game developer to support it.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Last edited by Sisu; 09-19-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Bought iPad 2 weeks ago. It made me make new toon when I downloaded CA. Now all of a sudden this morning that mini toon vanishes: when I hit iPhone login I now get my main from my original phone account. No I didn't bind it to email; keeping 2 emails already is enough thanks. But does anyone have an idea of how to get her back? I didn't mind using castle age login for my main. How's this working these days?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Allawishus View Post
    Bought iPad 2 weeks ago. It made me make new toon when I downloaded CA. Now all of a sudden this morning that mini toon vanishes: when I hit iPhone login I now get my main from my original phone account. No I didn't bind it to email; keeping 2 emails already is enough thanks. But does anyone have an idea of how to get her back? I didn't mind using castle age login for my main. How's this working these days?
    Did u make a castle age login for the mini account? Guessing no, because you would need an email. If yes, u will have to use universal login. The character transfer feature that would be able to fix this problem was removed by the devs and is no longer supported. Unfortunately, they did not replace the working feature with another one to fix these types of problems.

If you did not create a universal login, do you know the army code number? If not, I don't think the devs will be able to retrieve the account. Send a support ticket email anyway to find out for sure.