Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS Account

Default iOS Account

Hi

How you can bind an iOS account to a new iPhone.

I dont wanna Log In everytime with the crusader Log In. I want to use the iOS Login button again on the new phone, but it seems impossible to do that. Instead it creates a new useless account with the iOS button.

Please help !!!

Thanks !!!
    We are always looking for some new active members in our Guild

2. Default

They answered you as fast as they seem to be answering me Jabba ..... NOT AT ALL !!! This is Epona ��

Heeeeeello ???

Why noone can help from the Devs ? ...to say how you can use the IPhone Login Button on a new Phone with your old iOS Account ??

PLEASE HELP !!!
    We are always looking for some new active members in our Guild

4. Default

Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to re download Castle Age from ITunes after deleting the app? Getting an error that says "The item you tried to buy is no longer available". Please advise.

Padaxan Guest

We have been working on the logout issue. It's on the to do list. Once resolved Universal Account is what you will want to do.

Not much we can do about the itunes store download thing, just something on itunes end and likely to resolve itself.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Padaxan View Post
    We have been working on the logout issue. It's on the to do list. Once resolved Universal Account is what you will want to do.
    The feature being discussed in this thread "bind Charachter" for iOS devices was part of the account transfer feature or button that was located in the more tab until the most recent update. Does the above post mean that the iOS login feature is being worked on?

The logout problem is that the wrong account gets bound to the iOS device. The chachter transfer feature or bind chachter feature corrected the problem every time.

I am having similar problem as Jabba. Restoring chachter transfer / bind chachter in the more tab will resolve the issue.
    Last edited by Maximus∆öĞ; 09-03-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Padaxan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus∆öĞ View Post
    The feature being discussed in this thread "bind Charachter" for iOS devices was part of the account transfer feature or button that was located in the more tab until the most recent update. Does the above post mean that the iOS login feature is being worked on?

The logout problem is that the wrong account gets bound to the iOS device. The chachter transfer feature or bind chachter feature corrected the problem every time.

I am having similar problem as Jabba. Restoring chachter transfer / bind chachter in the more tab will resolve the issue.
    That feature only exists on clients who do not update. It's not supported wide scale. Our method of preference is the Universal Account.

Yes the Logout issues switching characters around, is what is being worked on.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Padaxan View Post
    That feature only exists on clients who do not update. It's not supported wide scale. Our method of preference is the Universal Account.

Yes the Logout issues switching characters around, is what is being worked on.
    Will this logout fix involve correcting the problem of the wrong account being bound on the iOS login button and/or transferring your old iOS account to your new iOS device iOS login button?

It's basically the same problem.

In the mean time can we download the old client and use charcter transfer that worked fine?
    Last edited by Maximus∆öĞ; 09-03-2014 at 09:39 PM.

9. Default Lost account

I need your help. I have a lost account. I've tried contacting support but the fellow I've been talking too isn't really helping. I can't remember if I bout the account to an email and if I did I can't remember. I think I know the right army code. I just would like some assistance in retrieving my lost account.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverAce View Post
    I need your help. I have a lost account. I've tried contacting support but the fellow I've been talking too isn't really helping. I can't remember if I bout the account to an email and if I did I can't remember. I think I know the right army code. I just would like some assistance in retrieving my lost account.
    Same with me, I lost mine a couple years ago before universal login was introduced. All I know is the email I binded it to and the user name...I haven't played it for so long I forgot my army code I emailed support 5 days ago and still nothing