Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Chimæra

Slug needs chaining and his wall spammed, he drops FP, red and green crystals and much needed gold

Quote Originally Posted by lock View Post
    Slug needs chaining and his wall spammed, he drops FP, red and green crystals and much needed gold
    Lies. I don't drop gold. -_-
    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
    | The Unicorn Gym |

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger The Hutt View Post
    Lies. I don't drop gold. -_-
    you haz won £1 beelion moneys

Quote Originally Posted by lock View Post
    you haz won £1 beelion moneys
    I'll double your winnings! Here have a beelion on me!
    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
    | The Unicorn Gym |

There was a time when people showed the decency to at least tell a founding member that they were cut.

DEAD TO ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Vellum View Post
    There was a time when people showed the decency to at least tell a founding member that they were cut.
    If it’s any consolation, I was backstabbed by my prior guild — you know how it goes, they held a private meeting without me on FB (knowing full well that I am iOS player without access to FB) and then GM left messages on my walls saying my toons had to go. I call that behavior very f a c i s t.

Now, if I see that guild in Mist, I refill my tokens and help that land get sniped. I know that guild cheats in LoM by using alliances to run down the counter, but it doesn’t stop me from killing the Clerics. You reap what you sow.

You were reached out to recently, but didn't get a response. But correct me if I'm wrong, but you did retire quite a while back yes? Left our FB group and threads and all, told us we could do with your toon as we liked (as in remove if we needed a spot).
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

There was no reaching out. Not in facebook messages, not in message requests (filtered and unfiltered) not here, not on my game wall. Not in the conquest monster chats that I was a part of. I left everything and said that you could do what you want, I have no issue with being dropped. My activity was not up to scratch but logging in to wonder if not having a guild is some sort of glitch or people were just over my pungency and having to investigate because people couldn't be bothered to tell me is a kick in the guts. You knew my activity was different to when I left, officers knew I was seeking balance. Officers that have sought that balance themselves.
    At least the way to finding peace and balance has been shown to me.

DEAD TO ALL

Sorry, but you were reached out to. It's unfortunate those messages weren't received, I cannot explain why you didn't get what was sent. Regardless, like before I wish you well in life outside of CA.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

There was no reaching out. Not in facebook messages, not in message requests (filtered and unfiltered) not here, not on my game wall.
    Donna reached out to you via FB PM to ask about your plans. Per Donna, it says you have not read it. No idea why you didn't receive it, but FB is great at not transmitting things in messenger at times, like when I post battle directions... Please let us know if you want to come back.
    Last edited by thomasj8; 01-15-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    Chimæra