Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UK crusade recruiting

hi ukc gm hear ukc always looking for new guild mates from all walks of life no matter what age we strive for communication hear speak up be Hurd no opinion too small at ukc I'm a uk player bin playing for around 4 years now all I ask is too defend in lands lom an loe always have 3 lands to defend we your help we have lands an that = more potions crystals an we all wants them nowadays. we do like to battle hear too espscially now guild coins a needed more an more. also have a fb page an some cool stuff on there including a monter poll. come give ukc a try you'll love it an remember real life first hear. ukc kind regards cloudstrife lots rock with our buster sword omnislash style he he

Quote Originally Posted by cloudstrife View Post
    hi ukc gm hear ukc always looking for new guild mates from all walks of life no matter what age we strive for communication hear speak up be Hurd no opinion too small at ukc I'm a uk player bin playing for around 4 years now all I ask is too defend in lands lom an loe always have 3 lands to defend we your help we have lands an that = more potions crystals an we all wants them nowadays. we do like to battle hear too espscially now guild coins a needed more an more. also have a fb page an some cool stuff on there including a monter poll. come give ukc a try you'll love it an remember real life first hear. ukc kind regards cloudstrife lots rock with our buster sword omnislash style he he
    I may be interested in joining your guild, so could you fix up your post so it is actually readable with less abbreviations and punctuations/formatting?

Oh btw I already have a guild, I'm interested here because this is a UK guild, so I'm hoping the battles are aimed at UK times, like not at 2am. (PM me more info please)
    Last edited by pereira325; 03-03-2015 at 06:52 AM.
    I need more army members. F342E2 is my code. (web 3)

Quote Originally Posted by pereira325 View Post
    I may be interested in joining your guild, so could you fix up your post so it is actually readable with less abbreviations and punctuations/formatting?

Oh btw I already have a guild, I'm interested here because this is a UK guild, so I'm hoping the battles are aimed at UK times, like not at 2am. (PM me more info please)
    hi ukc guildmaster hear ukc always looking for new guild mates from all walks of life no matter what age we strive for communication hear speak up be Hurd no opinion too small at ukc I'm a uk player bin playing for around 4 years now all I ask is too defend in lands land of mist an land of earth always have 3 lands to defend with your help we will have more lands an that = more potions crystals an we all want them nowadays. we do like to battle hear too espscially now guild coins a needed more an more. also have a facebook page an some cool stuff on there including a monter poll. come give ukc a try you'll love it an remember real life first hear. as far as battle times go we currently do 3 100v100 per day 10 am 4pm an 10 pm gmt times we also do a Facebook battle around 6pm everyday so lots of chances for guild coins. thanxs for reading hope to see you soon kind regards cloud strife

4. Default

We are a good group. We are platinum on the guild battles. We fight monsters together as a group. We have a Facebook group where we pick what monsters we would like. We also realize that real life always comes first so we aren't going to toss anyone because they have some real life commitments that might block them for awhile. Our goal is to have fun, not to be the highest scoring group on the planet. But we notice that by having fun we end up as being a group that does score well. So if you are interested in joining a fun group without too many requirements try us.

i've been here for around a month now and i have been made to feel at home from day 1!! i was at a guild whose activity was slowly declining and had been for around a year. it got to the point where they were struggling to hold more than 1 LoM, even though when i 1st joined them they were holding 3 at a time. my loyalty to them is what kept me there so long but when i finally made the switch over here to UKC i just wished i'd done it much sooner! so if you're in a similar situation, remember that this is a game and if you want to be competitive, which i'm sure most of us do, then you need to be in an active guild like UKC where we usually hold 3-4 LoM lands. i look forward to battling alongside you!

we're still accepting active players who like to battle!! we usually hold 3-4 LoM lands and we battle daily at 5pm UTC/GMT. 100vs100 at 10am, 4pm and 10pm UTC/GMT.

7. Default

Can you sent me some invites please

Army codes C6C93C, DA6DC5, F2B05D thanks

Didn't check forum for a couple days hope we didn't lose you vulture ... Sending invites

9. Default

Hi CragBlack, I believe you were in the same guild as me and it now looks like I am the only one who is active in guild battles, are there any spaces left in this guild?

Will have Craig get back to you but we have space and if you know Craig I'm sure you would fit in here