Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: UK crusade recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Rabbit View Post
    With a bit of maneuvering we could probably accommodate a group of 20 if the opportunity arose ... So if you are part of a block of players looking to upgrade consider us
    Update : now more like we could accommodate a group of 10 if the opportunity arose

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Rabbit View Post
    Update : now more like we could accommodate a group of 10 if the opportunity arose
    A few have come /others have retired -- about 10 spots once again available

Top 5% hunter and battle medals every month for over 2 years straight - not rebuilding or desperate for new members but spots are open

as a part of a competitive guild we are always looking for good, active players that can contribute something. regular hard explores (usually on crystal days), level 24, vanguard in 100vs100, all builds welcome, preferably over level 600, may consider lower levels if you're UKC material

we have recently gone up a tier in conquest monsters! we currently have a land open with a baal and LoD! come and join to be part of our relentless march forwards

i've been here for just over two years now and i have been made to feel at home from day 1!! i was at a guild whose activity was slowly declining and had been for around a year. it got to the point where they were struggling to hold more than 1 LoM, even though when i 1st joined them they were holding 3 at a time. my loyalty to them is what kept me there so long but when i finally made the switch over here to UKC i just wished i'd done it much sooner! so if you're in a similar situation, remember that this is a game and if you want to be competitive, which i'm sure most of us do, then you need to be in an active guild like UKC where we usually hold at least 5 LoM lands. i look forward to battling alongside you! we're level 24, ranked 56 of 163 vanguard in 100v100, we do hard explores on crystal days and standard explores whenever we need to to make sure that there is always something to hit for hunter points. if you're interested and would like more info please get in touch. we only require you to get 750bp per month.

7. Default

Does the minimum level to join still remain as 250 as stated in the first page?

i think 250 would be a little bit low for us to consider right now, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by mapeyeo1 View Post
    Does the minimum level to join still remain as 250 as stated in the first page?
    post here, they are more...new player friendly
    Last edited by AyameNoop; 04-28-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CragBlack View Post
    i've been here for just over two years now and i have been made to feel at home from day 1!! i was at a guild whose activity was slowly declining and had been for around a year. it got to the point where they were struggling to hold more than 1 LoM, even though when i 1st joined them they were holding 3 at a time. my loyalty to them is what kept me there so long but when i finally made the switch over here to UKC i just wished i'd done it much sooner! so if you're in a similar situation, remember that this is a game and if you want to be competitive, which i'm sure most of us do, then you need to be in an active guild like UKC where we usually hold at least 5 LoM lands. i look forward to battling alongside you! we're level 24, ranked 56 of 163 vanguard in 100v100, we do hard explores on crystal days and standard explores whenever we need to to make sure that there is always something to hit for hunter points. if you're interested and would like more info please get in touch. we only require you to get 750bp per month.
    we are still recruiting but preferably for players over level 600, may consider lower if you are active