Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: UK crusade recruiting

im lvl 11 now
    MY USERNAME IS MY CELLPHONE NUMBER GIVE A CALL IF U WANT TO SPEAK ABOUT CASTLE AGE LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 004796979816 View Post
    im lvl 11 now
    im level 16 now, any guild that wants to take me in?
    MY USERNAME IS MY CELLPHONE NUMBER GIVE A CALL IF U WANT TO SPEAK ABOUT CASTLE AGE LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 004796979816 View Post
    im level 16 now, any guild that wants to take me in?
    Still too far from lvl 600 ---and it's not that we are trying to be exclusive , unless one has a strong pvp build those less than that level tend to find it hard to contribute against the opponents we face

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Rabbit View Post
    Still too far from lvl 600 ---and it's not that we are trying to be exclusive , unless one has a strong pvp build those less than that level tend to find it hard to contribute against the opponents we face
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]600 why i are u even mentioning it no way ill be that high like ever!!!!!!)[/FONT]
    chewww
    Last edited by 004796979816; 08-24-2018 at 03:51 AM. Reason: right on chew stupid stupid shshiiiiiittt

Still recruiting ... Still worth joining .. Courtesy towards comments like those above is our usual nature