Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: UK crusade recruiting

Still spots available for individuals or small groups .. Not desperate by any means but looking to keep up as we have for years with natural attrition

2. Default Looking for uk guild

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Rabbit View Post
    Still spots available for individuals or small groups .. Not desperate by any means but looking to keep up as we have for years with natural attrition
    Hi there, I'm currently in a fantastic and fun guild. Unfortunately most of them are based elsewhere (primarily in the states) which means that it's a bit of a ghost town for 90% of the time I am on.

About me:
    I'm an old school player that has come back after stopping for a few years, was pretty experienced back in the day, learning all the new stuff now and getting back to grips with the old. I'm very active and friendly, I have 1 toon primarily focused on being a mage, but does have some warrior capability, and 1 focused on cleric.

What i'm hoping for:
    A very active UK time zone based friendly guild. I fight in every battle available during daytime hours, and I would love to be in a guild that has a large chunk of actives to fight alongside. Looking to fight in LoE tuesday-thursday (for blue crystals) but will do more if necessary, wanting as many LoM lands as possible for obvious reasons. Ideally I would prefer a higher tier of monster for conquest, as I want to put a decent amount of time into hunter path, but lower level monsters aren't worth the stamina, with minimal loot and no essence.

Do you think I would fit with ukc? Could I ask what times battles are usually done etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Piesk View Post
    Hi there, I'm currently in a fantastic and fun guild. Unfortunately most of them are based elsewhere (primarily in the states) which means that it's a bit of a ghost town for 90% of the time I am on.

About me:
    I'm an old school player that has come back after stopping for a few years, was pretty experienced back in the day, learning all the new stuff now and getting back to grips with the old. I'm very active and friendly, I have 1 toon primarily focused on being a mage, but does have some warrior capability, and 1 focused on cleric.

What i'm hoping for:
    A very active UK time zone based friendly guild. I fight in every battle available during daytime hours, and I would love to be in a guild that has a large chunk of actives to fight alongside. Looking to fight in LoE tuesday-thursday (for blue crystals) but will do more if necessary, wanting as many LoM lands as possible for obvious reasons. Ideally I would prefer a higher tier of monster for conquest, as I want to put a decent amount of time into hunter path, but lower level monsters aren't worth the stamina, with minimal loot and no essence.

Do you think I would fit with ukc? Could I ask what times battles are usually done etc?
    Pm sent......

4. Default

Active guild, top 10 in monster and top 50 in 2hr battle. Most important requirement, having a good mood, real life first. Send PM of interested, we still can make room for some.

Not from UK, dont like UKIP and nigel whatever too.

6. Default

I'm also looking for a UK time zone Guild...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieChoppy View Post
    I'm also looking for a UK time zone Guild...
    Pm sent......

We have space for 8 ..now .lvl 600+ with exceptions.. Previous guidelines for joining and description of the guild culture still apply

Level 24. Top 50 Vanguard in 100 and 10v10. Ouroboros, orcs, and conquest points and stats bonuses. Very friendly. Around 10 spots available. Lvl 600 toons with possible exceptions

im lvl 9 do i have a chAnche to join your guild thx
    MY USERNAME IS MY CELLPHONE NUMBER GIVE A CALL IF U WANT TO SPEAK ABOUT CASTLE AGE LOL