Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283

Thread: ~VoV~ Recruiting

Blog Entries

I can't even get anybody to let my mini in.
    ~VoV~

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    huh?? didnt get you.....

That's cuz no minis allowed duh!

Blog Entries

We need to maintain an average level of 1350+ in order to get decent monsters from Mist. So at this time, we can really only accept players over level 1000.
    ~VoV~

5. Default

We need to maintain an average level of 1350+ in order to get decent monsters from Mist. So at this time, we can really only accept players over level 1000.
    Cool. I'll text you AFTER 2 MONTHS once i reach 1000

Blog Entries

Works for me. If you find a smaller active guild that at least does Mist, let me know. My mini needs a home.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

This is my circus.

These are my monkehs.

~VoV~ is once again recruiting. We need new life. People who enjoy playing the game. People that want a happy, drama-free guild that can help them grow.

We have been around since the first day of Guilds, and we will be around until the ugly lights come on and they kick us all out.

We do prefer experienced players, as we push to get back to being a top ier Guild again. We always have room for people that love geeking out on the game, to learn new mechanics as they're introduced, and to push us all to do better. So Alpha type personalities that understand that they are part of a team of Alpha types would be perfect.

While we always enjoy helping new and returning players, we have to be able to maintain close to our current average level. So players under level 1000 will be considered on a case by case basis. Be ready to bring your A game and a real enthusiasm for the game itself. We can be flexible in bringing in players under level 1000 now that we are solidly in the highest Mist tier available, as long as we can maintain an average level of over 1351.

We try to balance out Hard and Easy explores, so that everyone can get loot from Orcs and a chance at Ouroborus and other legendary gear.

Total Levels: 116814
    Total Members: 80
    Average Level: 1,460.17500

Higher level players that need to step back from the pressures of keeping pace with massive whales are perfect for us. We want excitement in our Guild Battles, not guaranteed wins or losses. We want people that are willing to stay active in battles and monsters. People that enjoy battling as a team and discussing tactics and strategies during and after each matchup.

~VoV~ does not discriminate based on build, spending ability, preferred class, or anything else regarding playing preferences. Just don't be a total butthead. We understand that some people have more money to burn than others, while some have very little or no gaming budget. Most of us are promo spenders anymore, if we spend at all.

Yes, we talk politics. We talk about our lives. Most of us enjoy each other's company in chat. We are left-leaning, as a whole, especially concerning social issues as well as respect, dignity, and justice for all. But different opinions are always welcome. Just be open and respectful. We have players of all social classes, all walks of life. Intolerance in any way will not be tolerated.

We are a family at ~VoV~ and we will always be family.

Come join the circus! Free chainings available through May 31st!
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 05-24-2019 at 04:49 PM.
    ~VoV~