Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: ~VoV~ Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    The person behind the toon has always been more important to us than stats.

~VoV~ has a solid mix of all builds and budgets. That diversity has always been a strength. We continuously learn from each other, and push one another further than could ever be possible anywhere else.

We were the first FB Guild to reach level 24 in Conquest. That's just part of a legacy embracing new content as it comes.

And we're ready to tackle whatever awaits us in coming updates (hopefully soon).
    This ^^....
    bump.....
    Last edited by Fat CaT; 05-17-2014 at 02:26 PM.
    We are now at the halfway point of our disjointed epic. If you are just arriving, you have missed little.

So does my previous agreement with the former GM on the former guild thread still in play or do we need to rewrite a new contractive agreement for the new guild thread that I can still troll, er SPAM you guys

I like that new recruitment thread smell :P

Glad to see Nate finally getting his monkeh butt around to this
    iOS Army Code: A8767A

VoV needs killerz, and killerz need VoV. So killerz, get over here and help us kill stuffz!

Talking

The person behind the toon has always been more important to us than stats.

~VoV~ has a solid mix of all builds and budgets. That diversity has always been a strength. We continuously learn from each other, and push one another further than could ever be possible anywhere else.

We were the first FB Guild to reach level 24 in Conquest. That's just part of a legacy embracing new content as it comes.

And we're ready to tackle whatever awaits us in coming updates (hopefully soon).
    THIS!!

Our requirements change often.. based on current needs. Right now VoV is looking for few new peeps.. must be ACTIVE!! lvl 850+ OR 10 bsi - get at least 500bp a month - All builds considered - (lower lvls may be considered). We are lvl 24 guild - GB as they clear - FB @10pm EDT
    "VersionsOfViolence "No drama ppl. Just stfu & be happy, k" "
    Battle - HIGH KING War - Lieutenant Warchiefl Fest. Duel - Fighter https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...ser=1267693992

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fat Alaskan View Post
    So does my previous agreement with the former GM on the former guild thread still in play or do we need to rewrite a new contractive agreement for the new guild thread that I can still troll, er SPAM you guys
    I have missed my Poppin Fresh.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

I have missed my Poppin Fresh.
    For you, I change my Avatar back

I'm disappointed. I posted in the last "recruitment thread" and nobody tried to recruit me. What a bummer,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    I'm disappointed. I posted in the last "recruitment thread" and nobody tried to recruit me. What a bummer,,,
    Maybe you should actually give us something that would convince us to consider you. You can't just ask for people to recruit you and then expect anything to happen. A keep link, a message to an officer, a request to join the guild, something.

If you want to join, just ask if you can join and convince us that we want you. We don't just go chasing after anybody who comments in the recruitment thread with nonsense (cuz spam happens here too )
    Rank 24, always looking for actives who want to have a good time killing everything

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    tell em your stats, er publically or privately, Nate wants pics of you, if your a dude preferably shirt off. If other then keep it on.

they want to hear your take on activity in both gvg and monsters

and if your partial to monkehs .... yes I said monkeh, not monkey, then they will consider you more.

I played with these guys for awhile, all I can say is "endless fountain of poo"