Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Thread: ~VoV~ Recruiting

alindustrial: VoV wants Orc Hosts so they need the guild avg to be above 1,375 so you being in the lvl 300 is going to lower the guild average.

2. Default

It’s cool. I figured it was at least worth a try. I don’t see a lot of activity from other guilds on the forums.. just trying to find something that will help excel my character. I’m happy with where I am- I have a great guild. Just on the look out for the next step. If you guys have a change of interest, feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by maboloboy View Post
    where's your guild link,i wanna join
    This is the web3 link: https://web3.castleagegame.com/castl...828_1282879670

Blog Entries

Thanks for the assist, BATW. I can take it from here.

Yes, we do want to keep our *average level* high enough to stay in our current Mist tier, but I think we have room for a returning player that is focusing on LSI, as long as they're able to be active in Guild Battles and can take part in our Facebook group and chat. I'll have to do the math and make sure 375 would be ok.

~VoV~ Guild link for Facebook is available by clicking the pic in my signature. This makes chaining our officers convenient.
    ~VoV~