Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 208

Thread: Ⓦ☠Ⓑ - we're coming to burn your farmhouses down.

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~VoVlad~ View Post
    OMG! OMG! my farmhouse was on fire cuza you guys!

    i ran to your house to get some water to put it out, but unfortunately, i too musta been on fire, and accidentally caught yours on fire as well....... check your feed. lolz
    Your asbestos was too fire retardant on the return visit. How many path points is it for the Elite Flamethrower?

    Level: Low
    BSI: Above Average
    PvP Style: Immaculately-conceived Knight-Bastard

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    629

    Default

    Went and said hi! bounced on you like a ball but got through on everyone under you and bounced a couple times in a few higher up to 1200. Should be fun to see a new fb guild in the iOS leagues.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasHolt View Post
    Went and said hi! bounced on you like a ball but got through on everyone under you and bounced a couple times in a few higher up to 1200. Should be fun to see a new fb guild in the iOS leagues.
    what's your ign?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NZ, born in Aussie
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KegOfAle View Post
    Given the increase in the number of battles you will be capable of doing on the iOS side, you should re-evaluate your minimun monthly battle points upwards. Maybe start with 1k for the first month while you are getting everyone moved over and then start gradually bumping it upwards until you find out what new level works for your guild. 1000 battle points per month is less than one 2 hour festival battle per day on iOS, so that really isn't very active at all.
    800 battle points is hard work in WoB, Farmers die to fast
    ₢৲ Chaotic Crash ৲₢ landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[50,401,154]

  5. #25

    Default

    Not for the feint of heart. Only those that want to fight. leave the whining to the farmers. I am honored to be a part of it.

    The sounds of battle ring thru the air. Cannons pound the earth, steel clashes with a sickening clang, mighty warriors yell their battle cry's. No mercy

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladez_12 View Post
    what's your ign?
    You can find me in slayers. Lvl 441.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KegOfAle View Post
    Given the increase in the number of battles you will be capable of doing on the iOS side, you should re-evaluate your minimun monthly battle points upwards. Maybe start with 1k for the first month while you are getting everyone moved over and then start gradually bumping it upwards until you find out what new level works for your guild. 1000 battle points per month is less than one 2 hour festival battle per day on iOS, so that really isn't very active at all.
    you have to be very active just to get 800 bap's when you are a member of WoB. Battles are very short. being in IOS with some extra battles will just make it a little easier for our members who have busy rl's to get their points in before the end of the month.

  8. #28

    Default

    We don't have a farmhouse.

    Apparently all we have is a dungeon.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryn View Post
    We don't have a farmhouse.

    Apparently all we have is a dungeon.
    That thing is way too damp to set ablaze. Trust meh.
    Last edited by Thresh; 03-16-2014 at 10:16 AM.

    Level: Low
    BSI: Above Average
    PvP Style: Immaculately-conceived Knight-Bastard

  10. #30

    Default

    Thread intro almost reads exactly like a slayers thread with the exception of a lack of swear words,welcome to iOS WoB I'm sure you'll be made last longer than 20mins in gb

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •