Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My Energizer - a LSI build

Consider 120 or so stam so you don't have overrun. Daily resources are what fill the gap between instalevelling and anything not bought with FPs.

Blog Entries

Thanks for your input. Very much appreciated
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

3. Default

Have had 1000 Energy and 1000 Stamina for a couple of years.
    Recently started adding Energy with a goal of 2000 as it frustrates me to spend FP to refill and not get as much as I could for it.
    Wasn't refilling energy ever until I started trying to do some excavation quests, now I want more Energy!
    I think adding energy and stamina early has definite advantages in the long run.
    Have fun!
    Last edited by sjohnmd; 03-01-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    Snapper John

Blog Entries

One day, I'll write a thread about my build. I call it '**** this, where's my credit card'.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Tricky one Maybe I should have used a different adjective. I havenít seen many builds so far, that can hunt DP monsters like Svarog and make progress at conquest at the same time without the need of frequent refills. This is where I see the benefit of this build. The benefits for PVP will become more obvious once level 400 is reached. At that time def/attk will be high enough to make this build also be able to compete in PVP (guild battles). I know, that level 400 sounds like a long time. I estimate this build to reach level 400 at abound the end of March, which isnít too long IMHO. Until then, PVP will be restricted to invades only. There are a lot of players out there, who have a small army. Not a great challenge for a real PVP player, but at level 400 this will be different.
    I meant powerful in what term?
    Leveling speed? obviously this build is meant to level as fast as possible
    hunting prowess? well, with your low stamina pool and attack value, I do think it will soon became limited without the help of mAtk generals
    PvP prowess? definitely extremely limited (even with invade as it still requires your attack and defense value -- don't know the new mechanics yet, but logically thinking it still requires attack and defense, along with good generals, equipment and loots -- you won't have too much trouble with the loot though)
    DP acquisition? tied with the hunting prowess, should be not much of a problem when you can level as fast, but very limited due to low stamina pool.

Any short term and long term goals in mind?
    Will you keep adding to energy to more than 2K?
    Will you use energy in monster battles?

I think this thread can be one of the good examples that each build has it's own pros and cons not viable for everything (unless you're planning on becoming a re-filler -- then again, it will drop your LSI significantly later, even if you still invest in your LSI stat)
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle

My energy build can level as often and or much as i want.. just depends how bored i am or when i got plenty of time to spend clicking quest.

Level 798

Energy: 6527
    Stamina: 117
    Attack: 25
    Defense: 25
    Health: 191
    Army: 56

I can do a min of 10m damage on almost any monster, havn't tested the new ones yet though. Anyways using Sahar,Sorkan and zarevok alliance at level 34 on each. BMA is around 2k Currently trying to obtain more crystals to level them up to 35 and so fourth. I have many quest left to finish for Sp's.. half way done with normal lands at the moment and havn't started atlantis and have Male and corvi demi quest left to do.. only praying to azeron till 250 stam.. I'm ovbiously in a guild.. it's an ok one and i enjoy being in it and help out as often as i can especially with conquest lands.. but battles not so much just got heal 2 and res 1 a few nights ago. So i can do a bit atleast by healing my friends up!

But i guess that's all i got to report in for now, will see if i still enjoy this build in a couple more months.. if anyones got questions for me shoot away

Quote Originally Posted by Lissafer View Post
    My energy build can level as often and or much as i want.. just depends how bored i am or when i got plenty of time to spend clicking quest.

Level 798

Energy: 6527
    Stamina: 117
    Attack: 25
    Defense: 25
    Health: 191
    Army: 56

I can do a min of 10m damage on almost any monster, havn't tested the new ones yet though. Anyways using Sahar,Sorkan and zarevok alliance at level 34 on each. BMA is around 2k Currently trying to obtain more crystals to level them up to 35 and so fourth. I have many quest left to finish for Sp's.. half way done with normal lands at the moment and havn't started atlantis and have Male and corvi demi quest left to do.. only praying to azeron till 250 stam.. I'm ovbiously in a guild.. it's an ok one and i enjoy being in it and help out as often as i can especially with conquest lands.. but battles not so much just got heal 2 and res 1 a few nights ago. So i can do a bit atleast by healing my friends up!

But i guess that's all i got to report in for now, will see if i still enjoy this build in a couple more months.. if anyones got questions for me shoot away
    Just one. Age?

Blog Entries

Default Day 8

Level: 304
    Energy: 2366
    Stamina:151

BSI Summary (w/ everything)
    BSI: 0.171
    LSI: 8.776
    TSI: 8.753
    Attack Power: 38.20
    Defense Power: 50.20
    Average Power: 44.20
    Attack w/ Pierce: 38.20
    Defense w/ Resistance: 50.20
    LSI Summary
    LSI: 8.776
    Effective energy: 20,404.05752
    Effective Stamina: 1,571.82277
    Time to next Level(hrs): 1.89578
    Time per Level(hrs): 2.82282

Daily log entry:
    1) Purchased Sahar (= entire gear) today and created new general alliance: Sahar, Sorkan, Zarevok (with Sahar at level 7 adds 811 to my attack against monsters, 79/71). This will be my setup until I can roll Corruption chest and try my luck (and hopefully acquire Vancy).
    2) started conquest, collected at conquest paths hunter and engineer, both mithril. Platinum at conqueror
    3) started new conquest monster and have already spent approx. 3.5k stamina on Cronus for a total damage of 38 million. I expect to easily hit the 4.5k stamina mark before the next possible conquest collect in roughly 14 hours. Engineer already at 3.7k points, same here. As soon as I have reached both 4.5k marks, I’ll start questing for def essence.
    4) Further increases of stamina will only be realised through praying and feats of strength
    5) No major problems with invades (if army is of equal size). I don’t believe, this to last for much longer as I am climbing higher the conquest duel ranks.
    6) Questing: Finished Kingdom of heaven and made it about half way through Ivory City. Usually complete 2 sub quests and then fall back to "Duel Cefka's Knight Champion” quest to get close to level up. Spend last 300 energy before levelling on fortifying for Engineer path points.
    Last edited by Tom; 03-02-2014 at 04:45 PM.
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by n3r086 View Post
    Any short term and long term goals in mind?
    Will you keep adding to energy to more than 2K?
    Will you use energy in monster battles?

I think this thread can be one of the good examples that each build has it's own pros and cons not viable for everything (unless you're planning on becoming a re-filler -- then again, it will drop your LSI significantly later, even if you still invest in your LSI stat)
    Short term goal is to acquire Vancy. Then, Iíll start hunting Kessaran (or should I hunt Jahanna first?)
    Yep, once I hit the 150 stamina mark, I started pouring every SP into ENE. No goal in mind. Letís see how things turn out over the next days. 3k sounds good to me
    Yes, I will use ENE in monster battles to help my guild mates with conquest monsters (deflect Ragnarok). Therefore, I need to increase my DEF! I consider this more of a medium term goal as my guild mates are ok with me not contributing to heal/deflect at this point.
    Long/term goal? Hm, not sure. I suppose will look like increasing DEF rune to level 200 and increase DP to 800.

Amazing, you caught my level within a week. I'm level 271, probably played months already.. not quite sure though, because I semi-quit twice. And now, it's taking me 50hr or so to level up once.