Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My Energizer - a LSI build

Blog Entries

Default My Energizer - a LSI build

With the introduction of runes and conquest (especially engineer path) the game fundamentally changed. I still like my hybrid build and won’t abandon it. However, with 1k energy it either takes a lot of FPs or you gotta be patient when aiming for elite engineer gear. Patience is not one of my best traits, so I started thinking about starting a new build to play with my iPad.
    This is when I came across this thread. I liked the idea and once I had read through the first couple of pages of the thread, I decided to give it a shot. This will become a daily log for others to see how this build can become quite powerful quickly. But before I go on with my take on this build, I’d like to thank everyone who contributed to the before mentioned thread, and especially to dances_with_wolves for pointing out the importance of LSI.

Why would one consider building a high energy build or spending all SPs until energy is at least at level 2k?
    Here’s my take on it:
    1) If you start a build, pvp is pretty much out of reach. You won’t get accepted to a Vanguard-ranked guild or higher anyway. Hence, there’s no way joining a guild. The only benefit of being in a guild (besides the social aspect) is about conquest and the possible hero crystal drops. The chances for a crystal to drop are fairly slim if the guild owns less than 3 lands. This leads us back to the rank of a guild. A low ranked won’t be able to hold on to a land (or three at a time) without cheating. In other words, forget about hero crystals until you make it to a guild that can manage to hold on to three lands at a time.
    2) If you can’t join a guild you need to get stronger until they let you join those guilds. As I lack patience, I wanted to get strong quickly. How does one level quickly and also progresses quickly at the engineer path once a guild is joined? Right, tons of energy
    3) So, I decided to raise energy to 2k before adding any SPs to stamina. I haven’t covered attk, def or health yet. To make it short, I won’t put any points into these skills. This is where energy and runes come into play later.

What’s powerful about this build? I understand, that everyone may have a different definition of powerful. I’m not saying, that this is the only way to go at this game, but it’s a way of utilising all aspects this game has to offer (as of now ). Personally, I wanted to be able to hunt monsters like Svarog (without having to refill every 5 minutes) but also have a chance at PVP (once I’ve passed level 300). Have I mentioned, I lack patience? I really do, and I do like to level up. That’s exactly what this build does.

Here’s what I’ll plan to do:
    1) Buy every promo I can get // Put every SP into Energy, until ENE is at 2k // Increase army by 20 every day (or more if you can).
    2) Then, put SPs into stamina, until STA is at 150-250. Also use ENE to excavate def essence. I do not bother about attk at this time, as PVP battles will be invade only (well, those that I will initiate) and when it comes to hunting monsters, Zarevok and Therian will add to attk.
    3) This is pretty much what level 1-225 will look like. Once I get to be able to purchase Sorkan, I’ll focus to build divine power and start the real hunting, preferable monsters that drop attk essence and offer divine power items. I’ll get into more details as soon as I start hunting DP.
    4) Once level 275 is reached, I’ll join a guild and start my endeavours at the engineer path.
    5) to be continued...

Every day, I’ll try to comment on my current stage and problems I am facing with this build. Feel free to ask questions.

=========================== This is where I’ll take a look back and comment on any changes made to my strategy====================
    OK, this is where I’ll comment on surprise developments or other key take-aways from this build.

1) reached level 1’000 on day 96.... way ahead of schedule yay.
    2) I sticked to the plan and dumped all SPs into ENE until I hit 2k. Then, I started pumping STA up to 150, turned to ENE again.
    3) forget about putting any points into ATK or DEF unless it’s praying to the demi gods for your campaign. All SP go into ENE and STA.
    4) my initial idea to level low level Monster Attk generals besides Zarevok was not a good one. It was a waste of hero crystals. Looking back, I wouldn’t do it again, but just focus on Zarevok and level him to lvl 24. This is enough to do some damage on the early monsters like dragons, serpents, battle of dark legion, cronus and keira.
    5) decided not to evolve Sano beyond lvl 34.
    6) the crystals spent on Therian should have been put into Celesta to pump defense.
    Last edited by Tom; 05-25-2017 at 07:04 AM.
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

Blog Entries

Ok, after day 4 of playing this build, I have hit lvl 161.
    I have used 10 FP (didn’t want to wait for 10 minutes) and do not plan to use any more anytime soon.
    However, I do buy every promo i can get my hands on. It’s not a “HAVE TO” but a “NICE TO HAVE”. All FPs gathered that way will be of great use at later stages in the game.

Raw Stats
    Level 161
    Energy: 1364
    Stamina: 31

BSI Summary (w/ everything)
    BSI: 0.012
    LSI: 8.857
    TSI: 8.758
    Attack Power: 1.70
    Defense Power: 1.70
    Average Power: 1.70
    Attack w/ Pierce: 1.70
    Defense w/ Resistance: 1.70
    LSI Summary
    LSI: 8.857
    Effective energy: 34,822.68132
    Effective Stamina: 1,072.87912
    Time to next Level(hrs): 3.25926
    Last edited by Tom; 03-01-2014 at 02:46 PM.
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

Blog Entries

Day 5
    Same routine, leveling and putting SPs into Energy.
    Purchased another promo pack
    Started hunting serpents to gain access to Atlantis.

Level: 180
    Energy: 1517
    Stamina: 31

BSI: 0.011
    LSI: 8.772
    TSI: 8.689
    Attack Power: 1.70
    Defense Power: 1.70
    Average Power: 1.70
    Attack w/ Pierce: 1.70
    Defense w/ Resistance: 1.70
    LSI Summary
    LSI: 8.772
    Effective energy: 52,220.37120
    Effective Stamina: 1,349.24160
    Time to next Level(hrs): 0.54291
    Time per Level(hrs): 0.70107
    Last edited by Tom; 03-01-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Day 6, purchased Zin and another promo pack.

Level: 200
    Energy: 1698
    Stamima: 31

BSI: 0.020
    LSI: 8.800
    TSI: 8.740
    Attack Power: 3.40
    Defense Power: 3.40
    Average Power: 3.40
    Attack w/ Pierce: 3.40
    Defense w/ Resistance: 3.40
    LSI Summary
    LSI: 8.800
    Effective energy: 29,219.57601
    Effective Stamina: 816.19721
    Time to next Level(hrs): 1.75463
    Time per Level(hrs): 1.4085

Not adjusted for conquest or zin
    Last edited by Tom; 03-01-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Blog Entries

Day 7
    Opened Atlantis today, yay
    Doing Underworld quests and hating myself for having spent cash on properties. Memo to myself: Do not purchase any more properties until all required units and gear for the quests have been acquired!
    Purchased Sorkan today and created general alliance Sorkan, Therian and Zarevok.

Finally hit 2k energy at level 234!

Very fascinating day, no single FP spent but gained 50 levels.

Level: 250
    Energy: 2010
    Stamina: 120

BSI: 0.016
    LSI: 9.000
    TSI: 8.952
    Attack Power: 3.40
    Defense Power: 3.40
    Average Power: 3.40
    Attack w/ Pierce: 3.40
    Defense w/ Resistance: 3.40
    LSI Summary
    LSI: 9.000
    Effective energy: 39,423.54930
    Effective Stamina: 2,624.45070
    Time to next Level(hrs): 3.54167
    Time per Level(hrs): 1.23264

I noticed a significant pickup of leveling speed once I hit 2k energy and started pumping stamina.
    Joined a guild and started my road at hunter path. Engineer path has to wait a little while longer, I'm still finishing underworld quests first. Probably will be done by tomorrow and switch to engineer path.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tom; 03-01-2014 at 08:45 PM.

I wish I had gone more of this route when I started out instead of sticking so much into Atk/Def. Now I'm having to focus back on En/St. Even so I can level up 3 times a day which is decent I guess.

How are you accomplishing this? Focusing on pretty much nothing but quests?

Edit: And why are you leveling up Therian As opposed to Zarevok who has better stats for the XP spent?
    Last edited by Tempus64; 03-01-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Slot 1
    Why this build? Will explain the reasons later.
    This will become a daily log for others to see how this build can become quite powerful quickly
    please define "powerful" first
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle

Thumbs up its a pretty good build

Hey Tom,
    I started the same build about 84 days back, getting close to 2k energy then distributing points to Attack and defense. This is how it looks now.

Energy 1878
    Stamina 109
    Attack 660 (+120)
    Defense 744 (+79)
    Health 104 (+87)

I would say i am doing pretty good.

Sorry to disturb if you are trying something different.
    Started on Dec 7th 2013

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus64 View Post
    I wish I had gone more of this route when I started out instead of sticking so much into Atk/Def. Now I'm having to focus back on En/St. Even so I can level up 3 times a day which is decent I guess.

How are you accomplishing this? Focusing on pretty much nothing but quests?

Edit: And why are you leveling up Therian As opposed to Zarevok who has better stats for the XP spent?
    Exactly, I am questing only. Stamina (currently at 34) is used for invades or public monsters.

Good question about Therian. Yes, Zarevok levels up more quickly, but he’s at level 24 already. I can’t use any more Power Crystals on him as I am lacking the required essences. This is why I decided to level up Therian and make use of general alliance. Still got 60 to go before I can purchase Zorkan and hunt divine power monsters. So, Therian got my go to use his hammer
    That way, i don’t get bored and see different heroes when playing this build I understand that some players might see this as a waste of Power Crystals, but lacking Power Crystals won’t be a future problem.

Quote Originally Posted by n3r086 View Post
    please define "powerful" first
    Tricky one Maybe I should have used a different adjective. I haven’t seen many builds so far, that can hunt DP monsters like Svarog and make progress at conquest at the same time without the need of frequent refills. This is where I see the benefit of this build. The benefits for PVP will become more obvious once level 400 is reached. At that time def/attk will be high enough to make this build also be able to compete in PVP (guild battles). I know, that level 400 sounds like a long time. I estimate this build to reach level 400 at abound the end of March, which isn’t too long IMHO. Until then, PVP will be restricted to invades only. There are a lot of players out there, who have a small army. Not a great challenge for a real PVP player, but at level 400 this will be different.
    Last edited by Tom; 03-01-2014 at 03:09 PM.

I had 2k energy 3 years ago