Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My Energizer - a LSI build

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    Amazing, you caught my level within a week. I'm level 271, probably played months already.. not quite sure though, because I semi-quit twice. And now, it's taking me 50hr or so to level up once.
    You know, all these years we've been telling PvPs that level is moot, and = 5 SP and a bunch of penalties...we weren't lying.
    Level isn't, and never has been, proof of much on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbykins View Post
    Just one. Age?
    lol, 20...............

Quote Originally Posted by Lissafer View Post
    lol, 20...............
    ...the TOON. How long has it been running for, for reference with other LSI builds?

...the TOON. How long has it been running for, for reference with other LSI builds?

OHHHHHHH lol! sorry umm, started mid december, so almost 4 months?

OHHHHHHH lol! sorry umm, started mid december, so almost 4 months?
    Hmm. Better question. OP is going pretty much the same road as you, especially if they take my suggestion of roughly 120 stam or so...are they ahead or behind schedule compared to where you were in the same timeframe?

Hmm. Better question. OP is going pretty much the same road as you, especially if they take my suggestion of roughly 120 stam or so...are they ahead or behind schedule compared to where you were in the same timeframe?

Ahh yes, i am going for higher stam, except only stam i get is from praying now so it's sloooooow lol. I'll be going for around 200 stam maybe 250. After i finish all lands/quest possible i'll be farming essence. And then possibly divine items and rolling chest, i'm at 472 favor points so far since i started. Add 60 for the 2 generals i bought though so 532 total i'v obtained from monsters and battle/guild rewards and what not.

They seem to be going about the same timeline as me, just depends on how much time you put into the game. Like last week i spent 3 hours on here and leveled up 84 times. The awesome thing about this build is you can really level up as much and often as you want once you unlock the last land till around level 1100. it's just boring as hell clicking the same quest for hours :P

Here's what I'm basically thinking. As like any build, there are tighter and slacker versions, better run and sloppy, casual sorts. I already know from hard experience how this works on the BSI side, we almost all do - dealing with things like lurking arena alts, or maybe the pure BSI build who came into the guild, and so on. Contrary to popular belief, a BSI build can very definitely be caught, without FPs - but only the sloppier ones. The ones on the forum are highly dedicated, and many have FPs thrown into them as well - but, there are plenty of others I actually outgrew for various reasons, exposing and confirming mechanics along the way - some, just not very well run.

LSI builds, I would imagine, are especially susceptible but it's a build type you don't see much of (which is why they get so much interest when they do pop up) - so I don't really have any evidence yet...just theories. LSI stats are 'do' stats, action stats...they let you do stuff. If you're sloppy with allocating your attack and defence, it has less impact but if you do the wrong quest, screw up a level-up, overflow, etc with an LSI build....we're talking thousands of stam/energy here. I feel the pain already just from having to do 1.3xp return quests with my relatively minor 2-3k energy...how much bigger will the effect be when your entire build relies on power questing effectively? (Rather than just doing it for being an efficiency nut.) So, I'm curious where you all measure up vs each other, how wide the spread is....how long the most efficient builds can burn at high speed for and how rapidly it slows if you're less picky.

You get the idea, hopefully. For me, it's just a thought experiment. For you folks, it's the real deal - and it might be a while before another thread like this one pops up.

They seem to be going about the same timeline as me, just depends on how much time you put into the game. Like last week i spent 3 hours on here and leveled up 84 times. The awesome thing about this build is you can really level up as much and often as you want once you unlock the last land till around level 1100. it's just boring as hell clicking the same quest for hours :P
    So, short answer - this would drive my OCD nuts as I would insist on trying to do all 1100 levels in one night. Got it.

Edit: Totally unrelated thought #1: if this is true and the majority of REALLY high LSI builds basically insta-level to 1100 or so, this would be motive for the devs to mess with it in the new dungeon, and essentially block that kind of behaviour. Of course to really stop it, you'd have to hit content retroactively.....you know, I think I'm gonna stop thinking about that before I have a paranoid fit.

Completely unrelated thought #2: If the 'down south' in your location means what I think it does, I apologise in advance for any distressed shouty football fans from my part of the world....they've had grievous pain tonight.
    Last edited by Cerbykins; 03-02-2014 at 08:18 PM.

The only problem with level from 1-1100 in one night is you won't do it. You won't get enough income to buy all the required items for the quest :P the fastest you can reach that level would be from levels 600-700 is what i'v gathered is the average level most people have that are almost 100% energy builds. Once you get to that point you should have unlocked every land.

I'm not sure when i'll be more then 100 exp from a level every time, but when it happens i'll let you know. And yes miss clicking quest or doing the wrong order of things can screw up your mass leveling process. As for me mine was healing my dmg on monsters...That often has horrible exp returns so i loose out on a lot of exp and end up not being able to level for an entire day!

At the moment i have over 400 energy left when i'm around 1 exp to next level. So in another 200 levels i'll breaking even leveling. Only way to fix that is start doing the atlantis quest and finish my demi quest and obviously ALOT of achievements. Aslong as they release a new land once every 3 or 4 months though this build could maintain at least 5 level ups a day without refills and can still easily farm xxx fp's a month. So i'd say this build is pretty dang good for the cheap people like myself out there lol. However we all know that them releasing lands every 3 or 4 months probably won't happen so this build will eventually die.. But it's fun till a 100% stamina build pops up

lol at #2
    Last edited by Lissafer; 03-02-2014 at 08:47 PM.