Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: My Energizer - a LSI build

Quote Originally Posted by Romelis View Post
    yes and what is the fun in aving to spam cefka each other day for 30k energy ?
    totally boring, i hope they have new quests or change from influence 4 to influence 10 for quests.

yes and what is the fun in aving to spam cefka each other day for 30k energy ?
    Surely
    Can
    Right?
    I
    Prefer
    That

Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    Surely
    Can
    Right?
    I
    Prefer
    That

didnt get the irony.
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

Blog Entries

Im in no way an expert on this matter, but for me solely adding to energy is at some point not advisable. Personally, I’m aiming for 10k stamina and all other points into Stamina. With monkey king, game dynamics changed a lot. For instance, you can do the cefka quest using MK and benefit from additional free exp. Granted, it won’t be that much of exp, but it’s free exp.
    I’d get bored and annoyed from doing the cefka quest all the time, I’d probably stop playing. I switched to doing the jump ledges quite early with this build just because of this.
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Im in no way an expert on this matter, but for me solely adding to energy is at some point not advisable. Personally, I’m aiming for 10k stamina and all other points into Stamina. With monkey king, game dynamics changed a lot. For instance, you can do the cefka quest using MK and benefit from additional free exp. Granted, it won’t be that much of exp, but it’s free exp.
    I’d get bored and annoyed from doing the cefka quest all the time, I’d probably stop playing. I switched to doing the jump ledges quite early with this build just because of this.
    how often do u level if you pump everything to stamina?
    I wanted to do the 6k energy 6k stamina build initially but i saw that the leveling speed slow down alot, so I went the other route 3k stamina 6k energy.
    But maybe I will reconsider too, once IA finishes up for non legendary, I am left with farming guild coins!

I absolutely agree with this...stamina is the way to go...sure your levelling speed will slow down....but the satisfaction from getting 200-250 mil on a monster in one level up is incredible....plus I can hit vov 2000+ times since he is a health sponge

Blog Entries

BSI Summary (w/ everything)
    BSI: 2.297
    LSI: 7.564
    TSI: 7.644
    Attack Power: 5,587.00
    Defense Power: 5,043.10
    Average Power: 5,315.05
    Attack w/ Pierce: 7,514.52
    Defense w/ Resistance: 8,220.25

LSI Summary
    LSI: 7.564
    Effective energy: 2,026.40046
    Effective Stamina: 1,399.53730
    Time to next Level(hrs): 157.53766
    Time per Level(hrs): 124.73536

BSI Breakdown
    Raw BSI: 0.056
    ---with Archives: 1.836
    ---with Runes: 0.517
    ---with Everything: 2.297

Effective Raw Attack: 120.200
    ---with Archives: 4,503.000
    ---with Runes: 1,204.200
    ---with Everything: 5,587.000

Effective Raw Defense: 138.200
    ---with Archives: 3,993.600
    ---with Runes: 1,187.700
    ---with Everything: 5,043.100

Let’s take a look at my progress with LoE:
    Conqueror: 512'950 points
    Hunter: 484'950 points
    Guardian: 60'900 points <= got what I needed so far. Slowly adding for IA
    Engineer: 402'750 points

Current Gear
    Helmet: Helm of the Dragon-Emperor (Silver Ingot, Fire Protection, Earth Protection)
    Amulet: Astaroth Amulet
    Glove: Thanatos Gauntlet (Electrum Ingot pays pierce, Water Fury)
    Banner: Arcane Warbanner (Earth Protection) <= working on Arcane Warbanner and almost there
    Boots: Elandal Stompers
    Offhand: Gorgons Heart (Legendary def jewel of water protection)
    Weapon: Astaroth Blade (Silver Ingot pays pierce, earth fury)
    Magic: Pureflame (not aiming for Magmaflame)
    Armor: Thanatos Plate (legendary stone of wind protection, electrum php res)

Progress since my last update:
    Level 2722 (+84)
    ENE 9'035 (+21)
    STA 5’429 (+348)
    SPs not distributed: 0 (-1)
    adjusted Delta SP/Lvl: 8.53 (increase due to SPs gained from Atlantis quest and duel ranks gained)

1) I mostly use 2 general alliances, that being:
    a) 5 star Sahar (lvl 79), 5 star Barbarus (lvl 79) and 1 star Monkey King (lvl 69)
    b) 5 star Dolomar (lvl 79), 5 star Barbarus (lvl 79) and 5 star Sahar (lvl 79)
    2) I’m desperately lacking green crystals and appreciate every treasury island event or promo pack that comes along with a few crystals.
    Last edited by Tom; 02-18-2018 at 06:07 PM.
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

Tom, could you tell more about your hunting habbits and ho do you use your hunting aliances and ith ho much stamina ? what do you use to heal with ?
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

Blog Entries

Tom, could you tell more about your hunting habbits and ho do you use your hunting aliances and ith ho much stamina ? what do you use to heal with ?
    I usually use this alliance to heal: Dolomar, Barb, Sahar and my equip mentioned above.
    In guild battles (don’t do them too often because I miss them when at work or traveling I also use this alliance. Most of the times I’m a mage/warrior in guild battles. Aim to switch to rogue as soon as i got Raziel for my evade alliance.

Hunting habits? I try to support my guild in LoM and hit whatever is summoned. Other than that I happily join any Phantoms out there. Ouroboros is also high on my list. Other than that it’s depends on my current campaign.
    I mostly use 200 STA hits.
    If there is a meteorite/roses event I basically join any Samuel, Vargulis or Chromus out there :-)

I usually use this alliance to heal: Dolomar, Barb, Sahar and my equip mentioned above.
    Maybe it's a silly question, but why using Dolomar in 1st position and not Barb?